Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What they have overlooked here is that the British have planned this and are about to retake their colony! Lucky they have the right to bare arms...just not faces.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The orange one is certainly ramping up the ‘blame Obama’ rhetoric. Trying to divert from the catastrophe of 1.5M identified (and probably half as many again unidentified) cases and 90k deaths.

moorey

call me Mia
The orange one is certainly ramping up the ‘blame Obama’ rhetoric. Trying to divert from the catastrophe of 1.5M identified (and probably half as many again unidentified) cases and 90k deaths.
It’s pitiful...but frustrating effective. Not just with his base, but the media eats it up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The media have been well trained to tow the line. Those that don't are ostracized during presentations and he is often threatening to change libel laws to keep the media under threat.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The media have been well trained to tow the line. Those that don't are ostracized during presentations and he is often threatening to change libel laws to keep the media under threat.
The whole joint is being conditioned to toe the line. Say the wrong thing (probably correct, but wrong according to el trumpo) and you get sacked and shouted down. Those in place now kowtow to him no end. The media get shouted down, if anyone wants to get a point across they have to play his game.

I wonder if it’s possible to impeach him twice? Probably not worth the effort now, just got to keep treading water and letting him dig deeper until the election.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are we actually confident that he will lose come election time?
Seems like no matter how ridiculous things get, he can just keep on keeping on.

It is amazing that America has not broken down to the point that they are at war with each other.

moorey

call me Mia

It is amazing that America has not broken down to the point that they are at war with each other.
I am 100% confident he will lose.
After Joe shits his pants and gropes a 12yo girl during a debate and is replaced at 11th hour with Deez Nuts

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

I'm not too sure, but ever hopeful.