Bargain buys thread

bear the bear

Is a real bear
As a bike company, still not what I’d call small. They would outsell most of the companies aside from the Huge names.
I reckon most races I go to 1/10 bikes is a Norco.
Did some search and couldn't find a concise report comparing brands accurately. The best stuff is behind a paywall.
However, for context Giant is estimated at $US1.9B, Huffy up to $US50m, Trek $US0.9B, Cannondale $US600M, Kona $US5.2M, Specialized $US0.5B, Santa Cruz $100- 500M (Leaning towards $100M), Salsa $US200M.
This should be all taken with saltshaker of salt and just from a couple of quick searches...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
The accell group is probably the biggest lesser known body after Dorel and Merida Industry. Merida, giant and accell have all reported upswings in the last 12months.. It'll be interesting to see how covids effected that and whether we see a price increase or not to protect forecasted targets..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did some search and couldn't find a concise report comparing brands accurately. The best stuff is behind a paywall.
However, for context Giant is estimated at $US1.9B, Huffy up to $US50m, Trek $US0.9B, Cannondale $US600M, Kona $US5.2M, Specialized $US0.5B, Santa Cruz $100- 500M (Leaning towards $100M), Salsa $US200M.
This should be all taken with saltshaker of salt and just from a couple of quick searches...
Salsa??? I'm shocked. Is there some brands in their company other than the salsa brand?

Norco generally deliver good value bikes that are reliable and lots of fun to ride. I haven't owned one for a very long time, but owned quite a few in the glorious days of glory.