Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Episode of bear grylls on tuesday had him with obama in alaska. Older episode I think when he was still president. With the b sharps in charge around the world it was really jarring to hear him speak. Almost forgotten what a real leader can sound like

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
His truck had no radio, so he did not realize that he was driving into a riot. At 6:46 pm, after entering the intersection at Normandie, rioters threw rocks at his windows, and he heard people shouting for him to stop, forcing him to do so in the middle of the street.
This was Reginald’s story. This recent beatdown has entirely different circumstances.

indica

Serial flasher
Does the corona virus not exist in the US anymore?
I am more than a little confused by the rioting, the looting (stealing that is okay?) and the protests and no mention of an increase in positives for corona.

moorey

call me Mia
I am more than a little confused by the rioting, the looting (stealing that is okay?) and the protests and no mention of an increase in positives for corona.
Its a tough situation. People have been pushed too far. Wearing masks at least, but it will definitely cause more outbreaks.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Was all FAKE NEWS in the first place...

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
surely people are less likely to get tested during the unrest, hence less positive results which must be good right?

Binaural

Eats Squid
Disgraceful but not surprising - the tagline of Trump's twitter history. There is no issue too petty or contradicted by video evidence that he won't lie about. A textbook application of the venerable "firehose of falsehood" tactic, which he uses constantly.