What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I used Slik Honey and it's still a bit slow for those last 5mm or so, but it does get there. I'm waiting to see what it does after I've ridden it on Monday, whether it's cleared the dimple by itself or not.

Thinking it through after the fact, I might have put a little too much grease on the piston head. Not as bad as last time though. Time will tell.
Bit late on this.. Another method to clear the dimple is to pump the fork to max psi and give it a firm shove. You can can hear the dimple clear with a slurping sort of noise..
Or just get the new C1 spring, regain 10% of your travel and a higher front end at the expense of a tiny bit less small bump compliance..

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Hmmm, my NX 11sp seems to shift well. But maybe I'll have a closer look at the amount of freeplay...
11sp stuff was good. I’ve got an 11sp NX on the old hardtail and it’s really good. GX Eagle is shit - just waiting for Deore 12sp to start being sales to convert.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
11sp stuff was good. I’ve got an 11sp NX on the old hardtail and it’s really good. GX Eagle is shit - just waiting for Deore 12sp to start being sales to convert.
Yeah it's been good so far. A fair step up from the 1x9 I had on my old Reign X1