You laugh you lose

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah, rather have all surfaces covered and abit of waste than not enough.

Especially on a build like that, having a small creak would piss you off so much.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ll go to hell for laughing at this....but on holidays with the fam in a coastal town full of rich, rude people (not saying those 2 things go hand in hand...but seem to here).
I’m riding along a bike/jogging/pedestrian path near the beach. A very thiccc woman jogging in front of me, huffing and puffing, but I couldn’t see her arms.
As I pass her, she seems like she’s struggling for breath....maybe due to trying to eat an actual litre of ice cream while running.
Christ, I tried to eat a Clif bar once while riding. That was hard enough.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I’ll go to hell for laughing at this....but on holidays with the fam in a coastal town full of rich, rude people (not saying those 2 things go hand in hand...but seem to here).
I’m riding along a bike/jogging/pedestrian path near the beach. A very thiccc woman jogging in front of me, huffing and puffing, but I couldn’t see her arms.
As I pass her, she seems like she’s struggling for breath....maybe due to trying to eat an actual litre of ice cream while running.
Christ, I tried to eat a Clif bar once while riding. That was hard enough.
It's because you should have put it in a litre of ice cream. Slips down that way...