You laugh you lose

moorey

call me Mia
I think you are talking about people who do spin classes at gyms. All green smoothie-guzzling freaks, I imagine.
No, I'm talking about the fat cusses that kit up in full team gear to ride a $15k bike 2 blocks to meet fellow fat cusses for a fair trade, single origin piccolo...I imagine.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
No, I'm talking about the fat cusses that kit up in full team gear to ride a $15k bike 2 blocks to meet fellow fat cusses for a fair trade, single origin piccolo...I imagine.
They exist, most likely on the flat areas down around St Kilda, Elwood and Beaumaris, (and the equivalent areas in each capital city) but no-one gives a fuck about those poseurs...I imagine.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I am posting this with a heavy heart..

As much as I love mountain biking and everything that comes with it...this is taking up too much of my time and money. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low ball offers. I know what my stuff is worth.

Thanks for reading and understanding my sorrow.
  1. Dustpan and broom (will not break up set)
  2. Sponges
  3. Duster
  4. Mop and bucket (again, sold as a set)
  5. Lawn Mower
  6. Vacuum
  7. Leaf Blower
  8. Laundry detergent
  9. Hand Tools
  10. Yard Tools
  11. Pots & pans
  12. Crock pot
  13. Microwave
  14. Stove
  15. Refrigerator

Thank you!