Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Wasn't Coopers the beer of the V8s?
Might've been, but you can lead a horse to water etc.

There's a reason V8 Supercars are plastered with Jim Beam / Bundy / Jack Daniels / Woodstock / any sugar infused alcoholic shite you could care to think of. Although a Ferrari team in the GTs had Coopers sponsorship from memory.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

There's a reason V8 Supercars are plastered with Jim Beam / Bundy / Jack Daniels / Woodstock / any sugar infused alcoholic shite you could care to think of. Although a Ferrari team in the GTs had Coopers sponsorship from memory.
I feel violated........

It was a while ago, but yes there was a Coopers Ferrari

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I worked at one of the races here moving stock. All the beer was Coopers and there wasn't much in the RTD offerings. I worked in a bottle shop a while ago and moved a bir of RTD a but nothing on the beer turnover. And cheap wine. Cheap cheap wine...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I worked at one of the races here moving stock. All the beer was Coopers and there wasn't much in the RTD offerings. I worked in a bottle shop a while ago and moved a bir of RTD a but nothing on the beer turnover. And cheap wine. Cheap cheap wine...
Yeah pubs I worked in went through shedloads of beer / wine, the alcopops tax shunted a lot of attention to ciders too. Except during the race when it was overwhelmingly bourbon / scotch / bundy + mixers regardless of venue I worked at.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
@leitch He's asking $6200 for a bike that retails for $5500 and MTBSC has tickled the suspension.

Not a horrible deal at all, IMO. If you want to ride a Ripmo, this is a good way to go about it. Not exactly a rip off.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
@leitch He's asking $6200 for a bike that retails for $5500 and MTBSC has tickled the suspension.

Not a horrible deal at all, IMO. If you want to ride a Ripmo, this is a good way to go about it. Not exactly a rip off.
Disagree. It's not new, it doesn't have warranty, it's not a bling AF custom build. He changed the brakes and bars etc and got a suspension tune but you don’t just get to tally the cost of those up to reach an asking price. That’s not how selling second hand stuff works.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Disagree. It's not new, it doesn't have warranty, it's not a bling AF custom build. He changed the brakes and bars etc and got a suspension tune but you don’t just get to tally the cost of those up to reach an asking price. That’s not how selling second hand stuff works.
It is at the moment. And you add up time spent changing parts because time is money!

Hopefully the world goes back to normal soon

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk