Red Bull Hardline Maydena

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Care to elaborate without naming names? That's a massive statement.

I spoke with some of the "builders" at Nationals and they were very proud of what they had built.
It probably comes across as me slamming the builders/Maydena, which I was not intending to do.
Curious to see how the timing is looking, that's all.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Care to elaborate without naming names? That's a massive statement.

I spoke with some of the "builders" at Nationals and they were very proud of what they had built.
That's the first I heard of that too.

Stredda

Stredda

That's a heavy looking landing :eek: Shows how high up they are coming from!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I hope the tech sections are close to being on par with the northern hemisphere version, that is what makes that course so good imo.
Darkfest already has the big and fast jumps covered
Yeah seeing them rip through that tech a million miles an hour is something else.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
or physics. the first drop video i saw its clear its a big one going by the air time.
Check the valley behind the kicker where they pull up at the end of this clip, fwoooaaarr!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bruni isn’t racing apparently, wonder if he is still coming to Australia? Was hoping to see him at Cannonball, but been no mention of that.

nathanm

Eats Squid
When you look at the take off and lander, it looks good to 'us', decent transition. Fckn Bernard Kerr was so fast off it, he dropped out of the sky :oops:
That's the thing though end of the day only the competing riders themselves have the right to comment on how its built. Hopefully the test session provided valuable feedback which they've adopted. This is not an event you want to get wrong.

Interesting to hear Sam Reynolds on the downtime podcast suggest that these events could cost 7 figures to stage :eek: