Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Putin must be creaming himself.. first Tucker this week, then this :p
hard to tell if TFG is irrational, irresponsible, or just an arsehole? boggles...:rolleyes:

Trump says he would encourage Russia to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ to any NATO country that doesn’t pay enough
“NATO was busted until I came along,” Trump said at a rally in Conway, South Carolina. “I said, ‘Everybody’s gonna pay.’ They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay, are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer.”
Trump said “one of the presidents of a big country” at one point asked him whether the US would still defend the country if they were invaded by Russia even if they “don’t pay.”
“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”

ironic, given TFGs history with paying any of his bills...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, interesting perspective from a guy who chose to cash with a book rather than provide the crucial evidence he had to the first impeachment hearing.

Fuck him and his opinions. Bolton is just a another shade of turd smudge.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yeah, interesting perspective from a guy who chose to cash with a book rather than provide the crucial evidence he had to the first impeachment hearing.

Fuck him and his opinions. Bolton is just a another shade of turd smudge.
Absolutely, he is a shit stain of the highest (well, pretty high at least…) order. But he’s not necessarily wrong here at least…

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Are any of these Trump shoes going to happen? I need to know which brand to boycot...
i've spent way too much time looking at this now... o_O

good question... they are "made specifically to order" but doesn't say where... or if they are real, but won't start shipping until July 24 (i assume they haven't chosen the fastest overseas manufacturer?)

Official Site
https://gettrumpsneakers.com/
1708245999700.png

Trump 2024, and the "Victory 47" butt plug perfume, also have nothing to do with politics :)

however... Trump Sneakers have nothing to do with Trump, but are his only official sneakers...
1708246572579.png

indeed the image of a person on the website (and at the launch) is arguably not actually Trump... :cool:
1708246442945.png

1708246886632.png

1708246924065.png

1708246973142.png

and
1708248025248.png

45footwear LLC was incorporated in Wyoming 3 weeks ago

CIC Ventures was founded by former Trump advisor Nick Luna and Trump lawyer John Marion, and its mailing address is the same as the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach https://maps.app.goo.gl/i4GeZC4tZvb7zbiF9

but CIC has nothing to do with trump, even though "a manila folder seized from Mar-a-Lago by the FBI in August was marked 'Serio Contract' and contained a contract with CIC Ventures and Gold Ventures"

so... business as usual :)