What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Business class allowance 32kg. Interesting that they allow up to 32kg weight for a single item. Something made me think OHSA rules were 25kg.
It’s never an issue on international work trips. But I also jsut tell the EA who books my domestic flights to make sure there is an oversized allowance on my ticket. Usually works out.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Lucky those big islander baggage handlers arent a pack of nancy boy OHS fairies, because just my bikebag and bike as it rides just tipped the scale at 25.6kg...
Heffalump. My bike in bag is sub 23 enough that I can load a fair whack of extra bike bits in.

You are remembering to take your battery out? That has to go in your carry on luggage.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Lucky those big islander baggage handlers arent a pack of nancy boy OHS fairies, because just my bikebag and bike as it rides just tipped the scale at 25.6kg...
I got mine to 23kg by removing....

My mates Crafty was way over, in hindsight, probably close to 30kg.

In this case... but maybe not all. Buy the extra allowance and the bike bag is slapped with 'heavy' and sent to another loading point. Buy 23kg on top of you allowed 23kg and as long as your total does not exceed 46kg, it was allowed. Which I didn't know.