What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Sure, if you call that woman in the background wearing her pyjama bottoms to brekky civilised...
lol I missed that. I did sit near them initially and there was a super annoying ultra pretentious conversation going on so I moved to a more peaceful table!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Now there is a trend I'm glad died. Going to cafe breakfast in your pyjamas! Just fuck off you freaks.
Let's go back to onesies!
There is a older gentleman here that doesn't mind a few laps of the park in his pyjamas and bathrobe mid afternoon. I give him wave if I see him doing laps. I haven't never been able to figure out the all day pyjama people.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Let's go back to onesies!
There is a older gentleman here that doesn't mind a few laps of the park in his pyjamas and bathrobe mid afternoon. I give him wave if I see him doing laps. I haven't never been able to figure out the all day pyjama people.

And udies/ooooodies or however it's spelt. Fuck those things too.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
And udies/ooooodies or however it's spelt. Fuck those things too.
It does say 'I've given up on even bothering to look presentable'. Slippers at the Shopping Centre is another one.
Each to their own but could it be that hard to leave that stuff in the bedroom.

I guess after a sweaty walk in public with your pyjamas then you would have to go home and shower and change into, well, another pair of pyjamas or would you keep them on since you are already in your bed clothes so why bother? So many questions.............

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
gets a stiffie when Braithwaites Horses plays on the radio.
How the fuck did such a bland song become such an iconic song symbolising that a night of parrying has reached the end and it is time to head home? It wasn't good when it was released and it isn't good now. During all the season of year ending parties I hosted before Christmas last year that song was so frequently played to raucous sing alongs. Puke emoji.

My day? A bit of fresh snow over night, more snow all day, new clients, and a solid 10-15cm of delicious pow over a hard freeze! For a day where death awaited at every turn, it was a lot of fun. Just one collision with a small tree because I couldn't get a rail in. It bent and I bounced.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had to ask why someone at work thought it was okay to ‘ not wear shoes today ‘ in the office ……..

oh yeah and they answered in the superfuckoffannoying grrrrlll talk

like it’s hot today , and like they are just feet

yes , they are in hr dept or people and culture

gronks