Newly Released Suspension & Components General

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Taking a wild guess. I recon there may be at least 4 from RB that have jumped on that list
First time in a long time that I don't have a Mezzer in my shed so I'm fence sitting. If I had never experienced the Intend forks I'd have been the first one on the list (I had been asking for this kit for years). I should probably just buy it to have sitting on a shelf....just in case.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
First time in a long time that I don't have a Mezzer in my shed so I'm fence sitting. If I had never experienced the Intend forks I'd have been the first one on the list (I had been asking for this kit for years). I should probably just buy it to have sitting on a shelf....just in case.
Interesting see cost of Push’s coil fork vs Mezzer with coil and required Smashpot parts.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Interesting see cost of Push’s coil fork vs Mezzer with coil and required Smashpot parts.
I reckon most that would be considering the Smashpot/Mezzer probably already have a SP in a fork or sitting under a bench and likely have a Mezzer already. I don’t see many splashing out for Mezzer,Shocrsft kit and a Smashpot as a new all up purchase so not really comparing apples to apples maybe? Push price will still stupid anyway.
Mezzer FTW whichever way you look at it.

shiny

I reckon most that would be considering the Smashpot/Mezzer probably already have a SP in a fork or sitting under a bench and likely have a Mezzer already. I don’t see many splashing out for Mezzer,Shocrsft kit and a Smashpot as a new all up purchase so not really comparing apples to apples maybe? Push price will still stupid anyway.
Mezzer FTW whichever way you look at it.
Big outlay just to get a coiled Mezzer from scratch. Wish I had that sort of kit under my work bench ;)

shiny

One Up v3 dropper. Lighter and more betterer - apparently. $315 USD straight coversion is $475 but may be come in cheaper. Paid less for my Bike Yoke. ;)

Self Quoting $450 for the new dropper. Heading into the premium end of posts there.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Nothing on the new SRAM Mavens?
100% more pistons, 50% more stopping power

Interesting they've switched to mineral oil. Sram PR: Through testing it was determined that mineral oil offered the best performance (outperforming DOT versions) while also offering desired lower maintenance qualities.

NSMB do a pretty deep dive on it: https://nsmb.com/articles/introducing-sram-maven-brakes/

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Interesting they've switched to mineral oil. Sram PR: Through testing it was determined that mineral oil offered the best performance (outperforming DOT versions) while also offering desired lower maintenance qualities.

NSMB do a pretty deep dive on it: https://nsmb.com/articles/introducing-sram-maven-brakes/
There's a lot of "pick a fluid type, and be a dick about it" as usual in the PB comments.

Also lots of people still think it's fine to not wear gloves with mineral oil as it's not as toxic as DOT.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title

NSMB is probably my go-to review site. They don’t get much stuff but what they review, they do well with plenty of detail, and honestly.