Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Orange 2 year old says what?
He really should have just stopped at:
"I got indicted four times, I have eight or nine trials … all because of the facts" :p

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024"

“Navalny, he was a very sad situation, and he’s very brave. He was a very brave guy because he went back, he could’ve stayed away and frankly probably would’ve been a lot better off staying away and talking from outside of the country as opposed to having to go back in.”
“And it’s a horrible thing. But it’s happening in our country too. We are turning into a communist country in many ways. And if you look at it, I’m the leading candidate, I got indicted … I got indicted four times, I have eight or nine trials … all because of the facts that I’m in politics, it is a form of Navalny, it is a form of communism or fascism.”

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
How do you know that is accurate?

If you want something truly meaty, google Alexander Smirnov and enjoy the thought exercise on what might unravel now that string has been pulled.
Yes, I saw that. Have also seen how quickly the Trumptard cultists brush it aside as FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Nothing can turn them away from their lord and saviour.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
If you want something truly meaty, google Alexander Smirnov and enjoy the thought exercise on what might unravel now that string has been pulled.
Are American Judges just really dumb? (Or poor judges of character..)

" Weiss’ team argued in court Tuesday that Smirnov could use his foreign contacts, including those in Russia, to flee the country and resettle abroad out of reach from the US government. The judge pushed back on the prosecutors’ assertion, and sternly warned Smirnov while granting his release: “Do not make a mockery of me.”

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

" Weiss’ team argued in court Tuesday that Smirnov could use his foreign contacts, including those in Russia, to flee the country and resettle abroad out of reach from the US government. The judge pushed back on the prosecutors’ assertion, and sternly warned Smirnov while granting his release: “Do not make a mockery of me.”
Have you seen Judge Cannon and her unashamedly pro-Trump games in the top secret documents case?

It is looking like she may have pushed too far though, and will possibly get booted off the trial.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

Have a look at the material that has been released on Smirnov. His interviews with the FBI are now public - the ones where he's given up his handlers (or made to look like he did). The guy has been burned beyond any redemption. Not sure that he'd really want to give up the safety of America any more. He's now a liability to Moscow..., and himself.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Biden will have a lot to answer for when he loses. They all failed quite badly in not countering the madness.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Biden will have a lot to answer for when he loses. They all failed quite badly in not countering the madness.
If they can take the wealth away from Trump somehow, they'll be able to jail him, but there's still a glimmer of hope for Biden to win by a bee's dick.