Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
What throwing technique did you use @Dozer? I'm thinking javelin or hammer throw would give the most distance.
The shaft already had a bend in it from a previous fleeting moment of frustration so the head pointed down a little more than your common bent-shaft whipper snipper. This created some good leverage for it's final flight into oblivion using a hammer throw technique gripping the head of the vessel. I reckon I would've placed pretty high in the medals had that have been part of the tournament.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A beaten up old hilux nearly ran me over on a pedestrian crossing and old mate abused me for not looking. Um I was on the crossing already before you pulled away from the edge of the road. Fuckwit. Utter utter fuckwit. Shook me up though.

cammas

Seamstress
Usually this is a Karen or some drongo, did not expect it to be an old Barry from Tassie, looks to be parked in a disabled spot but old Bazza gets out of the one next to it, so don’t get his issue. Also if you ask my partner apparently I have an unhealthy obsession with dash cam videos, could be worse there’s other cam videos i could be watching ;)
Edit: just found out that it’s in Bundoora

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
The shaft already had a bend in it from a previous fleeting moment of frustration so the head pointed down a little more than your common bent-shaft whipper snipper. This created some good leverage for it's final flight into oblivion using a hammer throw technique gripping the head of the vessel. I reckon I would've placed pretty high in the medals had that have been part of the tournament.
Did someone ring your doorbell?

You should see the bike bell I have now, the ring is so high pitched that it even irritates me.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Upsizing of clothing sizes.

Went to aldi to grab some of the work shorts.

First LTIH, no small pairs. A few mediums, and gazillions of L, XL, XXL, and XXXL.

Second LTIH, I noticed on their sizing chart that small is no longer 76cm. They have now been upsized to 82........

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Upsizing of clothing sizes.

Went to aldi to grab some of the work shorts.

First LTIH, no small pairs. A few mediums, and gazillions of L, XL, XXL, and XXXL.

Second LTIH, I noticed on their sizing chart that small is no longer 76cm. They have now been upsized to 82........
ALDI. Work. Shorts. Well...you get what you deserve.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
This one is for @pink poodle .
Complimentary breakfast at the well outdated Motel I'm staying in. ( Think, 1990s built, alpine region motel at its peak in about 1996 and things have been downhill ever since, desperately trying to stay relevant in a town full of new up and coming cafes and bars, something you'd see on Gordon's Hotel Nightmares.)
Walk in to the restauranty bit this morning, greeted by an overenthusiastic young turd who used the word "perfect" about 16 times in the 3 sentences he spoke to me... One of which informed me that "Barista made coffee was $5"
"Yup cool, I'll have one of those, Oat Latte thanks"
"Perfect."
Roam around and have some shitty continental brekky, sitting waiting patiently for 20mins or so for my Barista coffee. Hear the coffee machine going twice ..young turd emerges with 2 coffees, places one next to me,
Table next to me also has coffees, all of a sudden young turd looks confused, oh dear, which is which...
"Do you want to just try it and see if it's yours or not, I got really confused"
"Uhhh nah, I don't do milk so probably not"
"Do you think you could smell the difference?"
I laugh out loud...
"Look mate that's okay, I'll grab my $5 and go get one down the road"
"I'll just make you another one, just a bit of patience please"
The lady at the other table is also confused and asks for another one...oh no not again...
They come out one at a time this time...
Perfect. Well a bit shit, but not the worst coffee I've ever had.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Complimentary breakfast at the well outdated Motel I'm staying in. ( Think, 1990s built, alpine region motel at its peak in about 1996 and things have been downhill ever since, desperately trying to stay relevant in a town full of new up and coming cafes and bars, something you'd see on Gordon's Hotel Nightmares.)
Walk in to the restauranty bit this morning, greeted by an overenthusiastic young turd who used the word "perfect" about 16 times in the 3 sentences he spoke to me... One of which informed me that "Barista made coffee was $5"
"Perfect."
Roam around and have some shitty continental brekky, sitting waiting patiently for 20mins or so for my Barista coffee. Hear the coffee machine going twice ..young turd emerges with 2 coffees, places one next to me,
Table next to me also has coffees, all of a sudden young turd looks confused, oh dear, which is which...
"Do you want to just try it and see if it's yours or not, I got really confused"
I laugh out loud...
The lady at the other table is also confused and asks for another one...oh no not again...
I hope you got a ride in after all that to pedal that nightmare away.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"Perfect."
I laugh out loud...

Can't believe you didn't give the young attendant a smooth "perfect" when they advised they were a little confused. Screwing up things that can make people sick should be nearly impossible.

The solution for your hotel is to embrace the retro vibes and lean into it! One of the things seek out in japan is the places stuck in a time warp. Like this "new" gondola in shiga kogen (new as in they installed it a couple of years ago after buying it from another ski field that had replaced it with something much newer).

20240216_100842~2.jpg

indica

Serial flasher
This CUNT is running for the council in Cairns

View attachment 407659

DON'T watch the video if you don't want to. It's shit but sums the cunt up.