Little Things You Hate

Jabubu

let you google that for me
This CUNT is running for the council in Cairns

View attachment 407659

DON'T watch the video if you don't want to. It's shit but sums the cunt up.

I'm not in that Division so I had no idea who he was but fuck me, what a cunt.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@rockmoose - if you like the more reasonably priced shorts try k-hub they makea ripoff of the fxd / yakka etc .
only down side is the pockets are a bit lightweight - ( cotton )
however they are less than $25 and quite comfy
And come in 2 colours …kahki / blue - I have some king gees which are super old and some masters brand ones form when they shut down - really heavy duty , super comfy .

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
@rockmoose - if you like the more reasonably priced shorts try k-hub they makea ripoff of the fxd / yakka etc .
only down side is the pockets are a bit lightweight - ( cotton )
however they are less than $25 and quite comfy
And come in 2 colours …kahki / blue - I have some king gees which are super old and some masters brand ones form when they shut down - really heavy duty , super comfy .
Price isn't my determining factor, longevity is. Any of the heavy drill shorts used to last years. Now they don't even get through a year.

Maybe it's just because my granite tough undercarriage is just too mighty to remain sheathed.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am with you !
pas a ‘ registered tightarse ‘ clothes used to last a few years … now even sitting on my dresser wfh - 6 months is a ‘ long time ‘ esp for undercrackets armour ‘

“ balls of steel ? “

Flow-Rider

Burner
I bought some long work pants from Kmart a few years ago, they look like army/police style. They're so thick that I only wear them in winter and even then it's a battle to move around in them.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I do a bit of spearfishing and I've been doing it long enough to not make rookie errors. Today I killed the fish of a lifetime and didn't manage to land it.
I was swimming out and the biggest snapper I have ever seen swam straight underneath me, they don't swim slowly so I had no chance. That started about 1 1/2 hours of cat and mouse.
I'd grab a few sea urchins and break them up and then hide on the bottom doing a lung buster. It came in over a dozen times but every time I moved my gun or even looked at it the beast shot of like lightening. I only take kill shots, I don't do the harpoon and hang on thing and it took ages to get it in a position where I could take a reliable shot. Thwack, a perfect shot perpendicular to the head but it was too close to the rock behind it and the spear didn't go through far enough for the flopper to engage. It fell of the spear as soon as I got my hands on the shaft and swam of spiraling like a corkscrew. propelled by death spasms it disappeared into the murk.
The Victorian record for a speared snapper is just under 8kg. I'd guess this was around that, maybe a little more. The record has been unbeaten since 1965. My dad had it before that.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I do a bit of spearfishing and I've been doing it long enough to not make rookie errors. Today I killed the fish of a lifetime and didn't manage to land it.
I was swimming out and the biggest snapper I have ever seen swam straight underneath me, they don't swim slowly so I had no chance. That started about 1 1/2 hours of cat and mouse.
I'd grab a few sea urchins and break them up and then hide on the bottom doing a lung buster. It came in over a dozen times but every time I moved my gun or even looked at it the beast shot of like lightening. I only take kill shots, I don't do the harpoon and hang on thing and it took ages to get it in a position where I could take a reliable shot. Thwack, a perfect shot perpendicular to the head but it was too close to the rock behind it and the spear didn't go through far enough for the flopper to engage. It fell of the spear as soon as I got my hands on the shaft and swam of spiraling like a corkscrew. propelled by death spasms it disappeared into the murk.
The Victorian record for a speared snapper is just under 8kg. I'd guess this was around that, maybe a little more. The record has been unbeaten since 1965. My dad had it before that.
Bugger. Sounds like an epic battle that will have barflies calling bullshit every time you extend the arms and cry 'it was this big'.