Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've never been to one. A friend was a member last year and told stories of magical products and prices hard to believe. But he has since relinquished his membership because its a long way out of the way here and shopping local is good enough.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Who knows when I’ll get the package but it’s definitely racking up some frequent flyer points, if I’m reading it correctly it’s been sent to Melbourne then back to Brisbane then back to Melbourne then to Brisbane and now back to Melbourne again.
I also lodged a ticket with Pushys yesterday and still yet to hear from them so emailed them today and still nothing not even a confirmation reply.

View attachment 408503
View attachment 408504
Did you get any new updates?
Looks like they pulled their finger out here.

1712829725201.png

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm genuinely concerned that I have no desire to go out for a ride even if the weather is good.

I thought about it and just couldn't be arsed even going for a path ride.
Mojo has gone, it happens.

Force yourself to go for a ride, you'll soon catch yourself smiling. That wont fix it immediately but something will happen and you'll be back on the horse soon.

Its happened me a couple of times over the years, usually after a spell of not being able to ride and other things taking up my time.

cammas

Seamstress
Did you get any new updates?
Looks like they pulled their finger out here.

View attachment 408520
Yeah, it arrived at 7pm tonight, not bad for express postage that I ordered Tuesday of last week. Still nothing from Pushys though, so I sent another email, looking at their customer service hotline, it’s only from 9am till 3pm, so if no word tomorrow I should have time to give them a call, as work has been crazy at the moment.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah, it arrived at 7pm tonight, not bad for express postage that I ordered Tuesday of last week. Still nothing from Pushys though, so I sent another email, looking at their customer service hotline, it’s only from 9am till 3pm, so if no word tomorrow I should have time to give them a call, as work has been crazy at the moment.
Pushys for me has never been super responsive with customer service, they usually respond in a couple of days.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just wait till you converse with the generally responsive but deeply inane and therefore completely useless customer service chatbot at Bikeinn.
I gave up on the Euro bike parts years ago, when Bike24 was owned by the Germans was enough for me. They had no inkling of interest in helping me claim insurance for known stolen freight.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I've not had any issues with bikeinn...yet.
Main issue with them is items that appear to be in stock may not deliver when they say.

Ordered some gloves from snowinn for a ski trip well before I left at the end of Feb and had to end up cancelling and buying when I got to my destination which was a bit annoying and much more exxy. So don't rely on them if you're in a hurry.

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
ive been having some issues with auspost shipping too. i bought a new phone which was sent off the day later than it got the stuck at the local post office for like 3-4 days.

I literally could have just gone to the po and picked it up myself.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Had a good run this week, lots of stuff done around the house in Autumn weather.

Removed 5 lattice panels today, they have been there since we moved in and going to paint the pergola then replace them with the rusty decorative panels.

Had to drop the gutter clips to get 2 of the panels out, then had to tighten the clips to make up for the the thickness of the lattice.

I never hurt myself at work or at home but... Upside down, coiked sideways off a ladder, hex impact driver on full speed through the bracket... Hmmm this is dodgy... Boooom !

Tech bit through the side of my 'holding' thumb nail and through my thumb to the other side, bled like a stuck pig, dripped blood all over the house to the kitchen sink, washed it thoroughly while numb, I could see the water flow from the top hole through the bottom hole, grabbed a cloth, headed to the office room for a set of nail clippers, clipped off the flap of skin while I could (you have to do that shit fast), antiseptic cream and a big hospital style plaster over it.

I'll take the dressing off tomorrow in case of infection. I've used it as an excuse to not go for the planned night ride but it feels ok so far.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Had a good run this week, lots of stuff done around the house in Autumn weather.

Removed 5 lattice panels today, they have been there since we moved in and going to paint the pergola then replace them with the rusty decorative panels.

Had to drop the gutter clips to get 2 of the panels out, then had to tighten the clips to make up for the the thickness of the lattice.

I never hurt myself at work or at home but... Upside down, coiked sideways off a ladder, hex impact driver on full speed through the bracket... Hmmm this is dodgy... Boooom !

Tech bit through the side of my 'holding' thumb nail and through my thumb to the other side, bled like a stuck pig, dripped blood all over the house to the kitchen sink, washed it thoroughly while numb, I could see the water flow from the top hole through the bottom hole, grabbed a cloth, headed to the office room for a set of nail clippers, clipped off the flap of skin while I could (you have to do that shit fast), antiseptic cream and a big hospital style plaster over it.

I'll take the dressing off tomorrow in case of infection. I've used it as an excuse to not go for the planned night ride but it feels ok so far.
How's the thumb fairing, Bill?