Search results

1. haroboy182

Armidale esh/ mess with new cam.

cheers dudes, yeah 3rd last one was photoshop f**k round.
  2. haroboy182

Armidale esh/ mess with new cam.

Any feedback would be cool. Photo's taken by Jesse Powell. Rider - Matt Berg
  3. haroboy182

Frame SOLD pending payment... 07/08 World Cup Boxxer - CHEAP!!

Hey man, It's Jesse, bike looks very nice, spotless too! I'm still contemplating hey
  4. haroboy182

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Dream on, Dreamer, have just released a new EP called ' Hope ', These Melbourne boy's have ambient tech sounds going on, check them out yeoow..
  5. haroboy182

Ambient/ Alternative/ Hardcore

Hey all, For those who dig music around this genre, Suss dream on, dreamer out... Having seen these guys live, I can safely say they are as tight live as their proper recordings, real nice dude's aswell. Have a geez at the link :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTfQGKYfjeo
  6. haroboy182

NSW Please delete

Hey all, I'm going to do this for 300 and buyer pays for post..Anyone at all?.. .
  7. haroboy182

NSW Please delete

Bump... I'll do it for 330 inc postage on buyers behalf...Anyone?...
  8. haroboy182

NSW Please delete

Bump to the top....
  9. haroboy182

NSW Please delete

Bummmmmp .. Anyone ?
  10. haroboy182

New Camera ?

Cheers! My price range is 600 - 700
  11. haroboy182

New Camera ?

Hey all, I have been interested in photography for a few years now, but only ever owning automatic compacts, which still take really sweet pictures without a doubt, But im really keen for somthing new to mess around on like a manual digital SLR, I dont really know much about them though, for...
  12. haroboy182

NSW Please delete

Item: 06 Giant Ac. Location: Armidale, N.S.W. Item Condition: Good. Reason for selling: Need money. Price and price conditions: 300$ Extra Info: The bike is in very good nick, odd scratch, no dents or cracks, it has also had various upgrades aswell, including forks, drive train etc, it is...
  13. haroboy182

Your Favourite song!

Architects - Early Grave House Vs. Hurricane - The Only Virtue Dance Gavin Dance - Carl Barker All of Four Year Strong.
  14. haroboy182

STOLEN MFG Foundy Solid Steel - TOWNSVILLE

Oh that sucks man, yeah there are indeed, and thanks a bunch :).
  15. haroboy182

STOLEN MFG Foundy Solid Steel - TOWNSVILLE

I'm in Townsville at the moment guys, on holiday. Went to the beach for a few hours came back and the bike was gone. It was in a unit car port amongst a bunch of boxs and shit and the unit is the second one in from the road so the thieving so and so would have had to walk in and have a snoop...
  16. haroboy182

Townsville

Hey all, Well as i am heading up to townsville soon to visit my sister, i thought i may take my bike along aswell, just wondering wether there are any dj's around this area? thanks, Jess
  17. haroboy182

my awesome pics look

aye........
  18. haroboy182

Making Myspace Layouts

Hey all, Well i thought i'd just ask, ive been wanting to get a myspace layout created for my bands profile for somtime now, Im not really sure what it involves or anything, i know you have to have some knowledge with graphic design etc i also know that most guys will charge to create...
  19. haroboy182

English speech

haha thanks for all the suggestions guys:), And choosing a song is an option aswell so yeah it's alright. Thanks again!
  20. haroboy182

English speech

Hey all, Well im in the process of working on this speech for English it sucks real bad..Lol, anyway im supposed to do it on one text we did in class and one of our own choice, so i have chosen to do a song, my question is, do any of you know of any songs that deal with aspects of growing up...