Search results

1. I

New/Old member checking in.

And I thought the flat spots you get on ColesWorth trollies were bad! Looks like I'm off researching rims then. (Yes this stack might be just bad luck, but any excuse to find some weird, rare, wheels to put my stamp on the bike.) Edited to add a word so it made sense.
  2. I

I saw one user review of the wheels say barely half jokingly that you should buy a few spare spokes and have them with you when you go riding just in case, so that's confidence inspiring.
  3. I

That's what it'll be used for mostly, XC, singletrack, and work up to the Oaks Fire trail. Never was into big drops, or even jumps for that matter. That's mostly from having an old Klein Pulse Pro hardtail. Climbing, and nailing lines as fast as possible. That's about the limits of my talents...
  4. I

It might have been all the rage in 2015 when it was built.
  5. I

Mate, at my age (50 in 6 months) remembering last week is a triumph, let alone 16-17 yrs ago.
  6. I

What are you listening to NOW?

Sorry for being Captain Obvious here, but that's his schtick. He massively takes the piss out of himself just to piss the trolls off cos he's stolen their material. I've seen a few of his tweets when I used to be on Twitter, and it's almost an art form the way he just destroys trolls like that.
  7. I

Here's some pretty average pics for you!
  8. I

I can remember my old name, waaay too long ago. Einstein here didn't steal pics from the ad so I'll have to do some on the morning. Just to be a tease, and attract the appropriate amount of gear shaming, I'll go into the setup. The ex owner was a bike mechanic and worked for Blackman's and...
  9. I

Look, with the state of the NBN, the delivery time may stretch to time scales used in carbon dating fossils. ;) Thanks for the welcome back, it's fun being on a bike again. 3 things have to happen now. A brake bleed, suspension adjustment, and for the damn rain to stop so some trails can dry out...
  10. I

Hi all, better clarify the title first. New refers to a new account, but old refers to the fact that I used to have an account here when it was still Faarkin (about 2003-4 ish?). It was beating the snot out of me how someone else could be using my email address! (It was you, Einstein...). It...