Search results

1. N

New Anaconda Bike

Thanks. I have noticed that the alignment line on the back on the derailleur will not line up the teeth of the 51t gear. Thats why I wondered if a better sized/shaped derailleur hanger may help align it? The lower and higher gear are fine but gears 5, 6 and 7 will have the chain jump in the...
  2. N

New Anaconda Bike

Thanks for the input. I'm reasonably happy with the bike but i do have a problem with the chain skipping in the midrange gears. You mention the derailleur hanger, i wonder if there would be a suitable replacement that helps fix the placement?
  3. N

New Anaconda Bike

Thanks all. I have been eyeing some 120mm air forks but may hold off for a while based on the responses. I'm still trying to figure out if I was riser handlebars as I feel very forward on the bike as is. I wouldn't mind sitting a bit more relaxed in an more upright position. From what I have...
  4. N

New Anaconda Bike

Thanks for the responses. The current fork is a tapered 100mm air no-name suspension. Would I run into any issues upgrading to a 120mm travel air fork? I understand it will change the head angle. My biggest concern would be putting stress on the alloy frame causing damage. Would a frame that...
  5. N

New Anaconda Bike

Thanks, I aim to build my next bike. Hopefully I can re-use some of the components I'm upgrading on this bike (brakes, pedals etc). I'm already looking at Marin hard tail frames off bicycles online.
  6. N

New Anaconda Bike

Hi all, New to the forum and new to Mountain Biking. I have just purchased a Fluid Daytona 29er from Anaconda. No idea who makes Fluid bike frames but I was attracted to this bike as a way to get started in casual cross country mountain biking. Frame - Fluid Daytona 29er Hardtail (Large...