Search results

1. J

what music do you listen to?

I love metal, it owns!! All the bigger stuff is gold like Killswitch, Inflames, Shadows Fall, Soilwork, Unearth, and I've been getting into a bit of Nevermore, As I Lay Dying, The Agony Scene, God Forbid and It Dies Today... Fuck it is all good!!! If you know of anymore band under this...
  2. J

punkin it up

Yeah Naz very stylish! Those pics are making me want to get out and try to ride... Fuck I have no-one to ride street with down here, maybe someone should come here and play for a day... The bar width on the STP is very nice, I love nice short bars!!
  3. J

MSC STAR Air downhill fork

Alot of the factory rider using Boxxers raced specially modded air sprung forks. That's probably why their Boxxers actually worked.. I think it is a good idea, with the tech to back it up, I know I wouldn't complain to lose weight off my bike.
  4. J

Strong Rim

Sun MTX, 26" 32h, Light and strong! $80 plus shipping.
  5. J

frame alterations

I have never heard of that happening before, but a guy has cut his stays in two peices and welded a flat bit of metal in the gap so as he could fit 3" tires (Kona stuff). I wouldn't trust it, tubing snaps easy enough let alone a flat bit of metal sheeting.
  6. J

a few tassie pics (updated)

Haha let them rip buddy.. Tasmanian's are wankers, I hate the lot of them.
  7. J

Album of the year........I dedicate this thread to Protocon.

The War Within by Shadows Fall
  8. J

Stuck in the past.. (active topics)

still happening, Farkin is so hard to use with out AT... lol
  9. J

the what i wanted/what i really got thread(xmas)

I've got my b'day pretty close to X-mas aswell, this was the first year that mum and dad combined the 2, but I didn't mind because they gave me a fair amount of money which will most likely pay for sound gear for my car. Also got the usual, choccies, deoderant (are they trying to say...
  10. J

new hard-tail.... DJ rig

That looks cool as!!! I always thought it was the Evo 3 though, doesn't it say something like 3volution?
  11. J

That didn't seem to work, maybe by nets fucked... Cunts... On other forums when I'm on the Forum Index, it doesn't show up with most recent post, they all say Wednesday was the last one..
  12. J

Hey, Ive had a problem the last couple of days where my active topics screen seems to be stuck... It keeps loading up a page from the other night and won't seem to update.. Does anyone know how I can fix this, or is everyone having this problem?
  13. J

Me new Giant DH comp 2005

Fuck that's a shit hot bike! It looks so versatile, and if the geo is as good as others I've ridden, fucken insane bike! Let's hope there aren't any issues with linkages and stuff!
  14. J

Straight Fork

Thanks Lotec, but there are a couple of sets I have found in Tassy for about that price.. Seeing if anyone is down for a trade or going really cheap firstly!
  15. J

Straight Fork

What: 3"-4" suspension corrected straight fork. Trailblade? Price range\Willing to Pay: max $100, can swap for rim, pedals, or disc brake. Location: Tassie Extra Info: Good condition a must.
  16. J

Tassie riders.

Sick pics! I will be down your way once I get some better forks.. I want to ride EC on a hardtail, it wasn't so easy on the bullit? I thought Sam was from up near Burnie and was just visiting for the day or something? Yeah well I think I need some new pics soon, just need to get the lazy...
  17. J

Post your Thredbo parts carnage

I bet there is Grip. ($) ($) > \__/
  18. J

my da bomb cr8

that looks good, I don't mind the ghetto old fork look.. Before you think about peeling stickers off, your warranty will be invalid if you take them off...
  19. J

alcohol is great, anyone dissagree?

I like drinking, i'd prefer to have about 5 or 6 good mates around, have beers and get drunk rather than go out to a lousy party, get shitfaced and have a shit time... Luckily I'm a happy/hyperactive drunk, and I can say I've never been in a fight and only ever been depressed/angry very few...
  20. J

working at a bike shop????

Yes but it will only take you 2 weeks training to learn how to use the register, eftpos and vacuum in a bike store aswell. What takes time is when somebody asks you whether or not you can get this product, whats it worth, whats it weigh, why is it better than product A, how can they charge that...