Search results

1. J

Stuck in the past.. (active topics)

Hey, Ive had a problem the last couple of days where my active topics screen seems to be stuck... It keeps loading up a page from the other night and won't seem to update.. Does anyone know how I can fix this, or is everyone having this problem?
  2. J

Straight Fork

What: 3"-4" suspension corrected straight fork. Trailblade? Price range\Willing to Pay: max $100, can swap for rim, pedals, or disc brake. Location: Tassie Extra Info: Good condition a must.
  3. J

Hotmail Problem

Hey all.. I have supposidly been sending e-mails from my hotmail account to people on my MSN contact list... The only thing is I haven't been. No-one knows my password and I'm positive about that. The e-mails have contained an attatchement and the subject is "hey". I also received one...
  4. J

(another) Fork Dillemma

Sorry about another fork thread... My choice is more specific and I would really like replies from people who have some past experience.... Ok so I bent the original forks on my P.1. I snapped my mates forks I was using as a temporary replacement and now I need to decide... I was thinking...
  5. J

Short vid

Just a short video I chucked together... About 2mb, what do you think? http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/30sec.wmv
  6. J

4 Pics - BMX park.

I spent about 5 hours at the skatepark this arvo, I took a little time out to take a couple of pics of some mates. Brad with a pretty nice invert in the half pipe. Brad again busting large, the pipe is about 8 feet. Jules with a sick turndown, bars are well past 180...
  7. J

Record

Sorry if no-one gives a shit in advance. :) I just noticed that the most users online is now at 193, wasn't it at something like 120 before? That is a pretty mad gap, 73, bigger than Rennie!
  8. J

Hardtail - stage 1

Bought a new bike this afternoon, so far it is pretty much stock apart from the new Azonic X- pedals, a proper Fuse seat, DMR moto's, an FSA bashy and a hub protector... Sort of a spontanius buy, I am deciding on new rims at the moment, I'm thinking the new Syncros ones? But yeah a new fork...
  9. J

sold

I will be selling my Bullit soon, just getting it in early so the world can see it... Let me know if you're keen. Item: 2003 Santa Cruz Bullit Location: Launceston Item Condition: Pretty good! Reason for selling: Hardtail and car... Price and price conditions: $3900 O.B.O. Extra Info...
  10. J

Gimme a durry...

I don't know whether this has been on before but I found this pretty funny! http://news.lycos.co.uk/querkies/040829133438.wk9lmlvq.xml.html
  11. J

Whistler

Well my mate returned last weekend from a 2 week holiday in Whistler... He said it was the best time he has ever had and first up I though ohh yeah everyone says that, but he hired a helmet cam from www.whistleractionvideo.com and has around an hour of footage on DVD! I'm watching it now...
  12. J

My Santa Cruz

It arrived yesterday, so I got up early and was in the shop at 6:45 gather, clean and put together parts... I was going to wait until my chainguide arrives on Monday (which was supposed to be here yesterday :evil: ) but I couldn't be bothered. Lol practically the same pic, oh well...
  13. J

Circus on telly atm.

Hey, Is anyone watching this circus thing on TV right now? I saw on the intro a trials rider and a really impressive bit of flat land... By seeing some of the insanely skilled stuff they are doing I'm sure there will be a bit of a treat with they riding parts.
  14. J

Migrains

Hey, I have all of a sudden been getting alot of migrains and I am not sure what it is that's causing them and what I can do about it... They just seem to come on at random and stay around for long periods of time.. I only started getting them about 2 weeks ago and before that, I have...
  15. J

Marzocchi integrated fender.

I am after an intergrated fender for my 888's (cheap). Can anyone help me out here? I can swap for a THE fender if someone is interested also... Let me know. Jayson.
  16. J

Virus Alert.

When I opened up the page about 5th Element shocks, my browser immediatly got filled with abut 3 windows including one that said there was a trojan horse in my temporary internet files... I then went to other pages and back to the 5th Element one but it only occurs there. I ran an anti virus...
  17. J

Hayes Mag Problem.

So I finally was able to ride my new D-Eight this weekend and there just happened to be a race on.... I went out on Saturday to practice and then on Sunday was the race.... It was muddy as hell, and my nice shiny stealth bike turned grey/brown on me under about 3cm of mud all over. My...
  18. J

Avanti head tube badge.

Long shot, but does anyone have an Avanti head tube badge they wouldn't mind chucking in an envelope, whacking on a 50c stamp and posting to me? Jayson.
  19. J

Cheapish cranks and BB

Hey I'm after some cheapish cranks and BB for a muck around bike that's on a serious $$$ diet.... Let me know what you have and your price... (nothing too pricey) Jayson.
  20. J

HT Frames.

First up, I just need to know a couple of things about a couple of frames... What does an On-One Gimp weigh? " "" " a Da Bomb Cr8 (small) weigh? How do the XLR8R frames ride? What other frames are about that weigh sub 3kg? I will be using a 100mm fork and both 24 & 26"...