Search results

1. Big_Chief

just one

not as good as some of you pros on here but i thought it was pretty decent none the less. thanks to dove (X) for the photo. check out the knees ps, ignore the danscomp shirt, i cant believe i wore it out in public, how embarrassing
  2. Big_Chief

Topgear Australia

In my opinion I reckon the UK topgear is one of the best shows on TV. The new topgear Australia is going to premiere tonight, what do you guys think about it? Do you reckon it will be as good as the UK one, or will the new presenters take away from the quality of the original show? hopefully it...
  3. Big_Chief

sold

4. Big_Chief

riding shoes

since you cant post a poll in an already established thread I decided to make a new one. simple, what shoes do you guys ride in? - High tops - Mids - lows and what brands do you prefer? yes i have indeed searched
  5. Big_Chief

St Ives Easter, *NOW WITH MORE PICS*

heres a couple of pics of my friends at st ives skatepark. im a bit of a derrick at photography so your comments would be helpful. footjam tyre tap and a rollerblader doing his thang updated pics wallride tom james mungus doing (i think it was) a fuf...
  6. Big_Chief

Attention North Shore riders. Skatepark design

After putting this thread in the "general MTB discussion", and having no responses I have decided to put it in here realizing that the bmx community would probably be more clued in about this sort of thing. Ok, since im in year 12 and I am interested in mtbing-more specifically skateparks and...
  7. Big_Chief

Attention North Shore riders. Skatepark Design....now with pic

Im trying not to preface but...I wasnt sure which section this should be in, I trust the mods will move it, if im way off. Ok, since im in year 12 and I am interested in mtbing-more specifically skateparks and dirt jumps- I have decided to create a design for a facility which will include...
  8. Big_Chief

Chat much....warning seedy content.

heres a shin dig from some scooter kid who had an encounter with one of meppems axle nuts after a mid afternoon snake at the local skatepark dont scroll down if the top picture is too much for you enjoy and a close up.
  9. Big_Chief

"How to" section

Since Farkin currently doesnt have a proper section do deal with learning/posting up new tricks* I thought..."hey why not have a 'How to" section" I do understand that it is pretty hard just describing tricks by writing and associated feedback, but now with the new video embedding...
  10. Big_Chief

Seatposts

Being ultra trendy like the rest of the rad bmxers out there I want to get a pivitol seat. When I look on websites such as Strictlybmx and backbonebmx they dont give me a seatpost diameter. So I was wondering if anyone with knowledge of this can tell me whether these seatposts just come in a...
  11. Big_Chief

This bike roc's...........Warning BMX content

Well here is my new Kink roc Specs can be found here As far as upgrades go i am getting some white pedals, but also plan to do something about the aesthetics, any ideas? some of the pics have been resized to cater for the people who have dial up.
  12. Big_Chief

sold

sold............
  13. Big_Chief

sold

sold.............
  14. Big_Chief

whats wrong with being metro?

well i thought it was about time to post up an update of my bike. SPECS ns super moto stem* bad mama bars* Single track 24" laced to ns hubs Manitou Gold Label 2 fork* dirt jump seat ns pancake pedals Hayes 9 brake* howitzer BB and cranks gay rad tyres parts marked with an astrix...
  15. Big_Chief

Riding in St ives

A group of us riders were at the St ives bowl today, and "apparently" we arent supposed to be riding there. According to the rangers, fines will be issued if riders are caught riding there again. We are in the process of setting up a petition to help get a specific MTB park built within the...
  16. Big_Chief

street ride. saturday the 20th

me and tristan23 are going for a street ride tommorrow. it will be in the chatswood-city area . can we find out who is interested first and then we will decide the finer details later tonight at around 7.
  17. Big_Chief

February AMB, But its barely January???

Hey guys, I just got the new amb in the mail today. Isnt it a bit early? Its the february edition, i thought... "great new AMB" but then i realized that i have to waite 3 whole months for the next one. Did any of you guys get it? Have you watched the DVD yet? What do you think about it?
  18. Big_Chief

Terry hills Monday 18th

What: terry hills bmx track When: monday 18th december, ill be there from about 9.30 Who: Im going there. hopefully a couple of my mates will be coming as well. but "the more the merrier" What to bring: bring yourself and your mates. and some money, if you want to buy some food. The...
  19. Big_Chief

Grippy 24" Tyres

Hi guys, im finding that running a k rad on my front wheel isnt really working. as it tends to spill out a fair bit when i go round bermed corners at speed. does anyone know of any 24" tyres that offer more grip but are still fast rolling? because i cant find many 24" tyres around that fit that...
  20. Big_Chief

sold to the mtb_champ

sold sold sold