St Ives Easter, *NOW WITH MORE PICS*

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
heres a couple of pics of my friends at st ives skatepark.

im a bit of a derrick at photography so your comments would be helpful.

footjam

tyre tap

and a rollerblader doing his thang

updated pics

wallride

tom

james

mungus doing (i think it was) a fuf

vader jam

Grinding

footjam

st ives air

footplant Yes i do realise its a bit early

please excuse some of the photos. they are a bit out of focus and some are a smidge dark.

Last edited:

Battler

Likes Dirt
You need to vary your shots a bit, they are very similar, even if they are from different angles of the same thing.

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
I agree the shots look very similar (the first 3 look nearly like the same photo but from a slight angle and lighting change), try possibly going more front on and possibly also more from the back. Have a little experiment on what looks the best, if you have shots looking upwards then it can look like your friend is higher etc...(< which you probabally already know), you get what i mean
Otherwise good shots and good riding from your mate :D

The last shot of your mate before the pics of the blader is a good shot, nice angle, looking upwards a bit (*thumbs up*)

Last edited:

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks guys.

I know the shots are pretty much the same, i just thought it would be better to post up 2 or something rather than just one of each. And yeah, I would have gone for a few different angles for the footjams, but im not too keen on ass shots:)

anywhom i thought they turned out alright. they were taken with a pentax optio with no editing.

Last edited:

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
Mad snaps. Might see you guys out there on the weekend or friday

EDIT: are you still without a chain?

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Vader Jam's tom! hell rad. I pick up my car on wednesday, then i might come up to st ives some time.

ps. james does odd footjams. :p

carbonated

Likes Dirt
he's all about the sit down footjam, kids these days :rolleyes: to lazy to even stand when they foot jam.. tut tut.

p.s tom u look so angry when ur nose grinding

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
possibly... im not sure, you may have earnt background props in a few.

doesnt look like ill be taking any more photos though, my cameras pretty much stuffed after tom dropped it.