Search results

1. A

moto over dh

i used to race A grade dh in seq queensland reasonably competitively but i recently bought a dirt bike and can say from my own opinion dh has got nothing on mx. i mean i dont have to wait for shutles . drifting around corners is as easy as a twist of throttle,anywhere any time.(i love...
  2. A

big mamma goes over the bars

http://www.pitboard.com.au/videos/misc/crash.avi
  3. A

some pics of sundays

4. A

rise dvd

anyone know where i can get it in oz
  5. A

fox seals in boxxers

does anybody have any exprience in this as i've read it on american website. supposedly there smother and longer lasting??
  6. A

magpie creek

is there going to be magpie video ??? i really want to see oppy's crash :D
  7. A

wanker on motor bike

some funny shit http://www.rsxworld.com/gallery/data/3009/6155crashzukimpg.mpg
  8. A

fellcrag

is there any footage of the latest fellcrag race??
  9. A

mtb being reamed??

what are do you guys think ,are we being reamed with the price of mtb equipment or what?? for example intense dh tires 100-140 motor bike tyres 60-140 top leval dh bike 6000-9000 new 250cc 7000-9000 surely someone is making a pretty penny out of us! :x don't get me wrong , i ride...
  10. A

sponsership

I dont want to mention names but, how do some of the southerners get sponsership? .Do they know people in the biz or what?? cuz there are'nt many queenslanders that are being shown any love by manufactures and have better reesults than so called team riders What do you guys reckon???
  11. A

jumping tips

I can do all the big jumps-gaps on the dh tracks on my dh rig but cant do dirt jumps on a dirt jump bike for dick! any tips cuz i hate being shit at stuff
  12. A

brisbane tracks

whats with all the dh tracks in brisbane being dumbed up and turned into hwy's ie clear and deans .all the tight corners straightend up , +not every corner needs a manicured berm!
  13. A

dj3's

im thinking of importing some dj3s from the uk for about $445 anybody know of any sweeter deals :?: (worked price out byadding fork price + freight so there might be some hidden costs,hope not though)