Search results

1. brad of sydney

NSW 20" trials Bike

Item: a 20" trials bike Location: sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $500 Extra Info: something nice and that works.. PM me with any offers.
  2. brad of sydney

NSW Sold

Item: Miraco Blend 2 Location: Sydney Item Condition: good, few scratches, hardly ridden. Reason for selling: need some cash money for a sound system. Price and price conditions: $450? Extra Info: has an NPJ seat. call me on 0437 149 349 if you have any questions about it. Pictures...
  3. brad of sydney

AUTOSALON FINAL BATTLE.... whos going?

this weekend, the 13th and 14th, whos gonna be there? ill be there tommorow.
  4. brad of sydney

freerider 2

http://onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=622 hey guys, can u please write what kind of track yours is at the top of it so it makes it easier for us to choose which ones we want instead of playing a few thousand ones? thanks anywhooo, here are a few of my tracks: This is an edit of someone...
  5. brad of sydney

pit bikes?

Hey guys( and girls) I'm just wondering if any of you know anything about Pit Bikes?(those mini bikes with big engines) I want to buy one but i don't know anything about them(like what brands are good and trustworthy, because there are plenty of fakes floating round) So if you have any advice...
  6. brad of sydney

Freeride/XC bike,

What: A freeride/XC Bike, something similar to a Morewoord Ndiza, has to be duallie. Price range/Willing to Pay: $2000 or near enough Location: sydnay Extra Info: has to be small, and a complete bike as well with good parts, will pay more if i think it is worth it. cheers brad
  7. brad of sydney

well this is pretty cool

its a jetski and quad bike i want one http://dailymotion.alice.it/related/901295/video/x1mm8b_le-quadski-fusion-du-quad-et-du-jet/1 wat do you think?
  8. brad of sydney

ns bitch price drop, $1500 SOLD!

Item: NS Bitch sold Location:sydney Item Condition:great Reason for selling:xc Price and price conditions: $$1500$$ Extra Info:great bike [b]Pictures: Forks: Manitou Nixon Platinum, 0-145mm Brakes: Shimano Hone hydrolic with 6" rotor(rear only) Frame: 06 NS Bitch (black) Seat...
  9. brad of sydney

Removed from sale

removed from sale note: this was for a freind and he doesnt want to sell it anymore, sorry to the hopefuls.
  10. brad of sydney

removed from sale

Item: NS Bitch Complete bike Location: Sydney Item Condition:Perfecto, few scratches here and there Reason for selling:BMX Price and price conditions: offers, or will trade for a good downhill bike Extra Info:this is and Expression of interest and may be removed. Pictures: Spec list...
  11. brad of sydney

BMX GAMES- whos going?

just reading 2020 and i realised it was on, at monster, january 26-28. from 10AM friday to sunday. i think ill go on the last day for the finals, but, who else is going? for more info go www.bmxgames.net
  12. brad of sydney

hmmMirraCo

mirraco blend 2 sorry about pic quality, photo is from my phone. and a bit random:
  13. brad of sydney

28" wide 3" rise bars.

What: 3" rise bars. atleast 28" wide Price range/Willing to Pay: wa ever Location: sydney, NSW Extra Info: BY CHRISTMAS!!!!! thanks
  14. brad of sydney

Nose case to careflight 1 (alot of pics)

down ay my local DJs today my mate martin (ss-stp1"06 on farkin) nose cased one of the gaps pretty hecticly. landed on his head and couldnt breath properly and couldnt untense any musceles. so i called the ambulance. they got there 10 minutes later. trekked up tha bush path and into the jumps...
  15. brad of sydney

Trampoline For Tramp Bike?

Well, Christmas is coming and im getting a trampoline, for trampbiking. I have looked around a bit and cant find any decent tramploines. Im after something big, but the "Toys R Us" etc stores only have like 10 ft ones. So, does anyone here have any idea where i can get a bigger Trampoline...
  16. brad of sydney

A 30 tooth Chrome Profile Sproket

What: a 30 tooth chrome/polished profile imperial sproket. Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever Location: Sydney NSW Extra Info: Only want silver/chrome, nothing else! ASAP
  17. brad of sydney

SS Cranks for DJ

hey guys, i am soon going to be buying new cranks, but i have no clue at all as to which ones i want. i will be doing mainly DJ. My bike is SS so therefore i am after SS cranks which i can fit a Diety Sproket with Quarter bashie on. My max amount of money to spend on them is $400.i also want...
  18. brad of sydney

24 San Ku Kai bars

What: 24 San Ku Kai bars Price range/Willing to Pay: wa ever Location: Sydney(northern beaches) Extra Info: supply pics
  19. brad of sydney

Manitou Shock Pump

What: Manitou Shockpump Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever it costs Location: Sydney Extra Info: nope
  20. brad of sydney

Bitch got Platinum, and some new shoes, Pics page 7

Well, finaly i got my new forks, i like to call them "Shixons" they are Manitou Nixon Platinums(see the title) with Brand New Sherman lowers(the originals craked near the pinchbolts)thankyou to "Rutter" for these forks. they are great. they will be on my bike tommorow and i will take new...