Search results

1. Shrekmeister

2016 Highland Fling - Sunday 13 November

great weekend again....probably should have trained a bit for it so I wouldn't have felt so shitfaced today... hot and windy conditions... numbers were noticeably down again this year....
  2. Shrekmeister

2016 Highland Fling - Sunday 13 November

Who's in for a fling this weekend....???
  3. Shrekmeister

The last movie you've last watched last

Last movie.....Finding Dory....yikes did I just admit to that.... Took Miss 7.....wasn't too bad for a kids movie
  4. Shrekmeister

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

had a slow start to the year....with other priorities taking place...a tree fell on our house...we moved our family of four into a motel then a unit whilst the house is rebuilt......so wiped January and February out as we tried to settle down a bit... have used March to get back into it...and...
  5. Shrekmeister

Little Things You Hate

6. Shrekmeister

Little Things You Love

Got engaged last Friday nite....good timing leading into Christmas.... we head away for two weeks on boxing day camping with friends...bit of celebrating... festive season and our engagement...
  7. Shrekmeister

Mogo trails - snake track etc open? - anyone been lately?

will be down that area after xmas for two weeks so probably will go find those trails also.....
  8. Shrekmeister

Teenagers and Mobile Phone Plans ....

we have just gone with this deal half an hour ago....will give it a shot... she will be using partners old Iphone 5....given she is likely to drop it etc... thanks everyone
  9. Shrekmeister

Teenagers and Mobile Phone Plans ....

Miss 12 heads off to high school next year (YIKES...) ...and is about to get a Mobile Phone for Christmas....! those that have gone through this scenario.... What plans are recommended ?? clearly don't want to end up with massive bills etc...so am thinking pre paid stuff ... also...
  10. Shrekmeister

Christmas present ideas for the significant other

nopes...didn't say they were just purchased...or a Christmas present...they were a year ago as a family purchase..so family can use and oldest daughter does use also...having a healthy lifestyle...
  11. Shrekmeister

not a paddle board...but we got these and being stackable...on roofracks (upside down), makes it easier to take two...inbetween the bikes...
  12. Shrekmeister

who me....never.....????? she was a single mum with two kids for 5 years before we met....so for the three years we have been together have made sure take the two girls shopping so they can choose for mum...not expensive necessarily...but something they have chosen....
  13. Shrekmeister

usually its the handbags that she has suggested or things like that...ive gone with guidance and suggestions... this year we are doing a shark dive together inside manly aquarium and that was present to each other... on top of that...a few little gifts each...some from me...some from her...
  14. Shrekmeister

Highland Fling - 7-8 November

That was some guy called Jason English...some may have heard of him... ;-)
  15. Shrekmeister

Domestic violence, what would you do

Noone should ever hit another person....END OF STORY... Yes including domestic violence.... Yes i dont hesitate to step in these days....and yes i have stepped in... June long weekend 1994…at age of 21…I had put up with my dad’s violence bit too much… He hit my sister one to many...
  16. Shrekmeister

The pet thread, post em up!

which socks does he like....?? you have to watch this...mid way through...sits up to say "it wasnt me..." has a loving for the good quality cycling socks... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOP3_VMAOM
  17. Shrekmeister

DIY trail snacks

made these recently....easy to make and tasty on the bike....
  18. Shrekmeister

Shimano mtb gp 2015

whos in for the Mt Annan event next Saturday ??
  19. Shrekmeister

Highland Fling - 7-8 November

camp in the pony club paddock...its on the start line...great vibe..have your own dinner there...or grab something in town... heading for Number 11...of 11.... :crazy:
  20. Shrekmeister

Having a tough time being a Dad.

The rewards outweigh the grief......well i like to remind myself that at times.... 2.5 years ago i became a "parent/father" to two girls when i met my partner and she has two children from prior marriage... "my two" did not come with an instruction manual...and it was a steep learning...