Search results

1. enjoi

My Skydive Vid

This is what I have been getting up to for the last few months. Im the dude in the green and white jumpsuit. Footage filmed and edited by me. Enjoi! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkMNnVgTMs
  2. enjoi

MASSIVE jump

But not of the mountain biking variety. These are some shots of me skydiving. You can just see me in the bottom left corner of this one.
  3. enjoi

If war came

Now I'm not very political and update with modern international relations and events but after watching a few things, it got me thinking about what you would do should an attack or threat come from another country. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XQan1qo8T4 If this is anything to go by, it...
  4. enjoi

BASE - sport or crime?

Two men have been charged for BASE jumping off the Meriton Hotel building earlier this morning. ABC News Report. What do you all think of BASE jumping.
  5. enjoi

My Skydive Footage

On Sunday I did my first AFF skydive. Its the start of a 9 jump program to qualify me to become a solo, or 'A' licence skydiver. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBVBnSGMjJ4 EDIT Did my 6th jump on Sunday, heres the video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=3a_j4PMEXdg
  6. enjoi

Pepperspray footage.

There is no such thing as pepperspray. Any memory you may have of my video is most likely a figment of your imagination or was conjured when you were in a dreamlike state.
  7. enjoi

Bad riding and jackass....

3 minute clip of two mates of mine and me riding some local jumps. And doing low grade Jackass. Clip is of poor (i mean really poor) quality as I only have a cheapass digital camera. WARNING: MUSIC IS OF EXPLICIT NATURE. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED DO NOT WATCH music...
  8. enjoi

HSC - call it quits?

Entering the doubtful stage of senior school... I am sick of school, hate it to no end. My question is, is the HSC honestly worth getting? My situation:Year 11 (technically year 12, at least thats what they say) Just started the 'Year 12' phase of the HSC course. Now, I want to drop...
  9. enjoi

Graffiti - art or crime?

Just wondering what you all think of graffiti. Do you appreciate its artistic qualities? or see it as a crime that is presenting a serious issue in today's society? I know alot of people consider the 'tags' and random,usually messy scriblings on the corner shop up the road to be an eyesaw...
  10. enjoi

DJ compilation movie

3 minute video of me and a mate riding, took a few clips from over the last few months. Quality is really bad, just using a crappy digital cam... http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=111187&fil_unique=RHp56dTM228AACSZdu4 enjoi
  11. enjoi

20" BMX - new paint, before and after

This is my holidays effort. Decided I was sick of the chrome colour that was covered in scratches and crap and put on the colour scheme I have been dreaming of for years...:rolleyes: I think it turned out really well, I'd like to thank Mr Plow, who inspired me to get off my ass...
  12. enjoi

Removing crank, fork and possibly a chain...

Hi, I am currently trying to take all the parts off my BMX bike in order to prepare it for a new paint job, and have got most of the parts off ok, except for a few. The forks dont seem to want to budge, I can't find a tool to undo the bolt on the crank arm and I am completly oblivious as to...
  13. enjoi

Painting aluminium frame.

Hey everyone. I am thinking of painting my bike. However, someone told me that if I was to paint the frame, it may weaken the frame, and make it more prone to damage. It is made from heat-treated aluminium, and I am thinking of using high quality spray paint. I don't want to get it...
  14. enjoi

Biking clinics?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of any clinics in NSW, particularly Sydney area. I dont really care what aspect of riding, but preferably dirt jumping. I had a quick look on google, and found only a couple of clinics in Victoria, nothing in NSW. Thanks
  15. enjoi

pogo movie

hey all. A few weeks ago me and my mate made a movie of us attempting some stunts on our pogo stick. To be honest, this video is quite shit and is probably a complete waste of time downloading, having said that, I hope you enjoy the video. enjoi...
  16. enjoi

Water Jumping

I was just wondering if, when doing a jump into water, you have to put any type of flotation device on your bike, or if the tires provide enough bouyancy to keep it surfaced. Also, has anyone had a problem where when impact on the water they collide with the bike and cause injury. Do you...
  17. enjoi

Terry Hills BMX track returns.

Four minute video of me and some mates at terry hills. I posted it earlier, but it was very bad. I've become a little more comfortable with editing, so the video will be slightly better. The quality is low as it was taken from a crappy digital camera. Riding is pretty poor, no big...
  18. enjoi

Attaching grips

I was just wondering how all you guys attach your grips. I use hairspray, but I can never seem to get a rock-solid stick, and if I do, it will become slippery again in a few hours. I've also tried 5 minute araldite (glue) but that makes an awful mess and only lasts a few weeks. I've...
  19. enjoi

Terry Hills BMX track

Hey guys. I finally got my vid up and going, after two days of trying. Its the first movie I have ever made, so go easy on me, I'm not real good at it yet. The camera we used was not very good, just a cheap digital camera. Theres not a whole lot a skill in this movie, but we are steadily...
  20. enjoi

uploading vids on rotorbolts

hey ive noticed a few people are having a problem uploading their video's onto rotorbolts. My question is, how long does it take most people to load. Once i click 'submit' it starts loading as a normal page would. But it dosnt ever seem to be able to finish loading. Its been like this for...