5. M

VIC Sold

Sold. Please remove.
  6. M

VDHS Round #1 - Shepparton

http://vimeo.com/76856031
  7. M

Mt Taylor VDHS Round 1 - On The Hunt

Everyone is part of the WolfPack! We are the peoples team after all so that’s why we are posting more funny (down to earth) videos this season instead of serious race edits. I’m sure if you hang out in the pits and do something funny or even rip a massive skid on the track then you will make it...
  8. M

Mt Taylor VDHS Round 1 - On The Hunt

The video says it all i guess? It was an awesome weekend. Thankyou to all the riders and VDHS staff who make racing this series so much fun! see you all at the next event http://vimeo.com/51982983
  9. M

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

Just something for next season. Can we please run 2 events at Mt Beauty next season? Why the f*** not! It has the best atmosphere and attracts the local community to the event. If we ran the "Nationals Track" and the "Short Course" that would be great. I did not hear one complaint during the...
  10. M

2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

This one is a little tricky. Could that be peaty in the walking frame? He is getting on now. The rat might be rat boy? I would have thought that all of the syndicate boys are doing quite well. why would they want to change.....unless there are offered more money?
  11. M

Just to give you some more info on the Track. Remember to watch in HD for the best quality! http://vimeo.com/32026552 Yeah its either going to make you learn the track or make you roll on the floor laughing! Remember that the WolfPack is here to help you all out at the races so help us out...
  12. M

I dont really want to sound negative....as there seems to be heaps of bitching on rotorburn at the moment...but i do feel this is something that needs to be said. I think the VDHS needs to get there shit together and start organizing the series a little better otherwise i think we will...
  13. M

Lysterfield why no Downhill track/tracks????

dont even worry about lystie. Arthurs seat is where its at. Lift accessed trails and plenty of vertical...even a cafe up the to of the mountain. Lystie is XC only and it will always stay that way.
  14. M

Who's making the money off National races?

This is a valid post. Rotorburn is for the riders and this topic is directly related to the riders. I raced every national round last season and i had a blast! It was a great series but its hard to justify $200 per event just to enter. I was just at round 2 of the Vic state series and this...
  15. M

short tracks make all the riders take more risks becasue you need to push it 110% on the entire track to get a good time. With so little to seperate the riders times are always close. Mt Beauty will be a great venue and im looking forward to that round. Mt Buller will also be good but im not...
  16. M

Insight DVD from JL Media - 2010/2011 VDHS season

I wanted to use a public forum to thank Jake Lucas for the Insight DVD which he has just released. His new DVD "Insight" documents the 2010/2011 Victorian Downhill Season. I watched it last night and i found it to be quite impressive for an amature filmmaker. Some of the shots and editing...
  17. M

Promoting the sport of DH MTB....How to???

I love DH MTB. Without it I would just be spending my weekends playing the PS3 and getting fat. I would really like to see the sport grow and become well respected in the community. I think the major factor that is holding back DH in Australia at the moment is the promotion of the sport to the...
  18. M

mt buller chairlift

last summer i traveled the 500kms (one way) to ride mt buller and after a couple of runs i headed back home. so depressing to see the same old tracks and riding something that was designed for bikes 10 years ago. Have you seen how many aussies are in Whistler! 1000's of them. Australian's love...
  19. M

Brosnan On BlackBox???

i also noticed that Rat Boy now has a hookup with them. I think this is only new from a couple of rounds ago. No doubt that he is showing signs of potential so its a good move on SRAMs part. Got to look after the young guns!
  20. M

Aussie wins womens amateur catagory at the Whistler Garbanzo Dh

sick work Alyssa. that chick in second sure has a nice smile :p