2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

murphnat

Likes Dirt

This one is a little tricky. Could that be peaty in the walking frame? He is getting on now.
The rat might be rat boy? I would have thought that all of the syndicate boys are doing quite well. why would they want to change.....unless there are offered more money?

Joel_32

Likes Dirt

This one is a little tricky. Could that be peaty in the walking frame? He is getting on now.
The rat might be rat boy? I would have thought that all of the syndicate boys are doing quite well. why would they want to change.....unless there are offered more money?
Think I agree with this description, happens to look an awful lot like a santa cruz symbol on the table as well, and though Sam Hill has had a few shoulder injuries the guy in walking frame would more likely be Peaty. The question is does the cheese just represent 'ratboy' Bryceland being tempted, or is it a direct reference to the Scott 'cheese' factory and the build up of 'Cluadio's 11' team with Brendog?

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I actually think it would be good for Bryceland to get out of the Syndicate. I think it has the danger of giving him the mindset of being ever the apprentice. I reckon a bit of positive pressure in a new team would be good for Josh.

cjaty

Likes Dirt
I actually think it would be good for Bryceland to get out of the Syndicate. I think it has the danger of giving him the mindset of being ever the apprentice. I reckon a bit of positive pressure in a new team would be good for Josh.
Having said that I think he would have learnt a lot from Sam and as well as being in a majour team he has learnt a lot.I think a confidence thing is what's holding him back.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt

http://www.vitalmtb.com/news/press-...ler-Brook-MacDonald-Signs-With-23-Degrees,417

23 Degrees Sports Management announced today that it has finalized an agreement to represent 2009 Junior World Champion and World Number 6, Brook MacDonald of Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. After an impressive 2011 that included 3 World Cup podiums and an overall 6th place in the series, Brook who turns 20 next week, has a big future ahead of him.

Brook had this to say: "Next year is a really important year for me. I want to build on the experience I gained this year and chase down my goals of being one of the top Downhillers on the circuit next year and hopefully gain a medal at the World Champi onships. To be honest, I struggle a bit with the admin and paper work side of the sport and just want to focus on my training and racing. I’ve seen what Martin and 23 Degrees has done for Sam (Blenkinsop) and other riders, and so I asked him to help me out with my career. I’m looking forward to it.”

Founder and Owner of 23 Degrees Sports Management, Martin Whiteley, commented on Brook’s signing.

"There’s no question that Brook is on the verge of something big in our sport and we’re very happy that he’s asked us to assist him. We’ll help him evaluate his sponsorship deals and take some of the burden away so he can put more of his focus into preparing for the season and racing at podium level in 2012. This brings our athlete management roster to 7; we don’t expect to add any more athletes going into next year as we have a great stable to work with for now".