Search results

1. B

2016 Trek Remedy 9

Hi all, just picked up my new Remedy 9 on Friday and it is unreal! Great spec, love the colour scheme, opted for the anodized blue xtr pedals to match. It rides like a dream, absolute demon descending and climbs remarkably well. Let me know your thoughts and will post more pics/update after I...
  2. B

Livestrong- the Lance Armstrong Foundation

Hi all, Have been having a look at the Livestrong website and have noticed their fundraising events, they call it the Livestrong Challenge. One of the events run is a cycling event, with different distances available all to raise money for his great cause. I was just thinking, should we...
  3. B

XC The Goose

Mongoose meteore Team I picked this one up on Saturday. Have only had one ride on it but it is amazing! Great geometry and very nice spec list, very happy with it. Weight: about 9.5kg Brakes: Avid Juicy Ultimate Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor Levers: Avid Juicy Ultimate, Matchmaker clamp...
  4. B

Ouch!

Hey guys, thought i'd post this one in light of the recent change from farkin to rotorburn. This happened a few weeks ago whilst doing some dh runs at thredbo. Its on my right calf and happened when I crashed through snakes and ladders. Cheers, Tim
  5. B

How do you change a thread tittle?

Hi all, I cant figure out how to change a thread tittle? Any help would be appreciated.
  6. B

Sold

Bike: 2007 iron horse yakuza sohon bucho frame with kumicho type 'R' parts Price: $1400 Forks: Boxxer race Shock: Maitou swinger 4 way Brakes: Hayes HFX 9 hydro Location: Jindy, NSW Reason for sale: Need $$$ to buy new xc bike and pay for racing. Extra Info: Brand new da bomb racing...
  7. B

Marathon events

Hi, i am having trouble finding an events calendar with all the larger endurance and marathon races. Can someone please point me towards one?
  8. B

light trouble

hi all, i am a 14 year old xc rider and i am doing my first 24 hour race in two weeks time. my only problem is that i dont have a light. does anyone have any suggestions for a cheap and effective light i could buy?? i know amb recently did a big test but i have lost my copy of that issue. any...
  9. B

school sport

these are some pics from school sport the other day in jindy.
  10. B

jindy local trails

this is me riding at 'pines' in jindy. p.m. me if your in jindy and i'll take you for a ride round some of the secret spots.
  11. B

help

where can i get wooden palets cheap???:confused: :confused: :confused:
  12. B

backy

here's a nice little pic i found on the x games web site. its Ryan Guettler doing a backflip x-up.
  13. B

sick pick

here is an awsome pic of my friend, Tim Windshuttle.
  14. B

Finishing Drop

sick pic of me hittin up the finishin drop at thredbo:D :D :D