Search results

1. Dirt king

QLD WANTED - Trail Bike, Small Frame Size

Item : Trail Bike Location :Preferably within the Brisbane Region, but willing to consider offers from interstate Item Condition :As good as possible Price and price conditions :Wanting to spend approximately $1000, give or take some. Depends on what is available. Extra Info :Looking for a...
  2. Dirt king

QLD FOUND! Rock Shox Revelation or Fox Equivalent

FOUND Item: Rock Shox Revelation and or Fox Equivalent, 26 Wheel, Straight 1"1/8 Steerer, preferably Quick Release. Location: Brisbane, but will to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know. Extra Info: This is for a friend of mine, but please contact myself. Looking for a fork...
  3. Dirt king

QLD SOLD - 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II Medium - Immaculate

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II, Medium. Location: Redlands, Brisbane, Queensland. Item Condition: Immaculate. A Brief history of the bike. Originally the bike was a Demo Bike in Alpine Victoria. Bike was never rented as it cost too much to hire, therefore was only used 3-4 times as...
  4. Dirt king

AM Out with the new...

By no means is this the latest in cutting edge technology or glistening with that new bike shine, but that aside, this is by far an away one of the most fun bikes I have owned, for a fraction of the price. Frame - 2007 Specialized Enduro Rear shock - Rockshox Monarch Front shock/fork -...
  5. Dirt king

All Mountain Derailleur Choice.

Hey Guys, Currently spec'ing up a new All Mountain machine, and have had some difficulty deciding which rear derailleur I should choose. Looking at running a 1 x 10 drivetrain, and run a 11-36 cassette out the back with a 34t chain ring up the front. Where my problem lies is deciding between...
  6. Dirt king

...Getting that Downhill Feeling Back!

After having a year away from riding Downhill, and bicycles in general, the itch came back. After browsing through hundreds of bikes, and originally not wanting to spend a lot I came across this Ex-Demo Specialized Demo 8 II for an absolute steal, and well just could not resist. It was in...
  7. Dirt king

FOUND! Shimano 203mm Front Brake Adaptor, Post to Post Mount

Item: FOUND Shimano 203mm Front Brake Adaptor, Post to Post Mount Condition: Good Location: Preferably Brisbane. Size: To fit a 203mm Rotor, and be a Post to Post Mounting. Picture:
  8. Dirt king

DH Clipless Pedals; DX vs XT/XTR Trail

Hey Guys, After leaving DH for a while, and predominately just riding trail I have decided I am wanting to run clipless pedals on the new DH rig. Originally I was set on getting the Shimano DX clipless pedals, but after thinking about it some more, the new Shimano XT/XTR trail pedals also...
  9. Dirt king

QLD SOLD! 2011 Avid XO / Code Front and Rear Brake

Item: 2011 Avid XO / Code Front and Rear Brake Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good, Near New! Levers and lever body are in great condition, no massive scratches or gouges. Reason for selling: 2013 Saint. Price and price conditions: $349, NOW $329 O.N.O. Will ship interstate at...
  10. Dirt king

2011 Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup, Fork Play?

Hey Guys, Recently have got myself another DH sled and it came with a set of 2011 Rock Shox Boxxer World Cups which is all very new territory for me. That said, when the front brake is on, and you push the bike forward and backward there is a knocking in the front end. Now I have been trying...
  11. Dirt king

QLD SOLD!: Custom 2007 Iron Horse Sunday Team Medium.

Item: 2007 Iron Horse Sunday Team Medium, Custom Build. Location: Brisbane, Queensland. Item Condition: Very good. Has the usual shuttle rub marks on the frame, but almost no scratching besides some chain slap on the chain stay. There are no dints or cracks. Bike has only been raced once, and...
  12. Dirt king

Rock Shox Boxxer 32mm Flat Crown.

Item: Rock Shox Boxxer 32mm Flat Crown (2009 model) Location: Anywhere, postage can be negotiate. Price range/Willing to Pay: Tell me how much you are after and we can discuss price at a further date. Extra Info: My particular fork is a Rock Shox Boxxer Team (WC Lowers) 2009 model. Not sure...
  13. Dirt king

Troy Lee GP Pant Sizing.

Hey Guys, I know many months ago, if not a year of more ago I saw a thread about Troy Lee Design GP Pant sizing. Now I have looked on the TLD website regarding their Sizing Chart, and stupidly it does not show GP Pant Sizes and their in-seam length. Myself being roughly 185cm, and only...
  14. Dirt king

Fork Stoppers

Hey Guys, Trying to remember whether or not there is such things as stick on fork stoppers for tripple clamps. I know I saw some somewhere, and rather than being between your crowns, you can stick on (I presume) some small rubber circle to the side of your frame where the forks will contact...
  15. Dirt king

SOLD!!! Avid Code 5 F + R

Item: Avid Code 5 Front and Rear, 4 Piston Brake. Location: Brisbane. Item Condition: Good, a few surface scratches on the lever body. Reason for selling: Upgrade. Price and price conditions: $100 for both front and rear, including mounting brackets, excluding rotors. Slight Extra for two...
  16. Dirt king

Sunday & Rear Shock?

Hey Guys, Just putting around on my Sunday today and I noticed that there is a strange clunk almost coming from the rear suspension. I am running a DHX 3.0 which to my knowledge came with the frame. I certainly have not ridden it that hard, but I am maybe thinking the shock might be on...
  17. Dirt king

Ebay question

Hey Guys, Hoping for a quick answer, which I am sure it will be.... Does ebay take into consideration day light savings? Reason I ask is because I live in Brisbane, and an item I am maybe going to purchase is in NSW. It says there is roughly 1 hour and 30 mins left.... does this mean...
  18. Dirt king

Who Said Iron Had to be Heavy?

Hey guys, Well after having the ECD for a few months, I came to the conclusion it really didn't suit me, and plus to be honest it had not been a bike I was planning on owning. That said, it is was a very good bike, cornered really well, and pedalled even better. Yet a bike I had always wanted...
  19. Dirt king

Brisbane Mountain Bike Park..... Why not?

Hey Guys, Lately I have been doing some more reading as to the happenings in other states besides my own... Queensland. Due to many articles in Revolution, AMB, and articles and threads on here, many states/territories have their own Bike Parks popping up. Places such as Canberra, Victoria...
  20. Dirt king

QLD SDG Ti Fly

Item: SDG Ti Fly Location: Brisbane, don't mind if it needs to be posted. Condition: Pretty good, don't want big tears in it, etc. Price: Will pay what is fitting, but just as long as it is not full price. :p ($0-$110 price range)