Search results

1. R

Boost Spacer

Hey, I want to fit a 15 x 110mm boost fork to a 15 x 100mm fork mount on my rack. I need a spacer and rather than pay $25 plus postage from SeaSucker for a 15mm x 10mm spacer I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one for a sane price. I tried online but couldn't find the right...
  2. R

Another car mechanical issue...

Hey guys, I've got a '94 Camry with 220,000 kms on the clock. Yes she's an old beast but very reliable and I'm lucky to clock 5 - 7,000 clicks per year so Im hoping shes got a bit of life left. Travelling straight on the freeway the other day it started to pull to the left and make a...
  3. R

VIC Sold

sold sold sold
  4. R

Bell Super Helmet

Howdy I'm looking to remove and clean the pad just above the eyebrows and I noticed they are looped through the plastic strip that forms part of the retention system. I presume you are able to disengage the strip where it is connected at the front to take the pads off but after trying to...
  5. R

Seasucker\Hurricane Fork Up 15mm Rack Thru Axle Adapter

Hi Guys Has anyone had any experience with this adapter, in particular if it will hold a Fox 32 firmly and not scratch the crap out of it? I think it used to be known as the Hurricane Fork Up adapter...
  6. R

Fork and shock options

Hey peoples, I'm not an overly aggressive trail rider and weigh in around 70kgs. I don't need the best shocks on the market but I don't want probable maintenance or warranty issues either. I'm considering a Trance 27.5 2 (2015) but I'm wondering if the Fox Float 32 Evo is a recipe for...
  7. R

Avid Rotors

Hi All, I want to replace an Avid 160mm Polygon rotor that I run with Juicy 7's both of which are 2006 models. Are the current model rotors (G2, G3, HS1 etc) compatible or have the brake pad sizes changed in the last few years? cheers R
  8. R

Problem downshifting

Hi All, wondering if someone can assist, I had my front derailleur cable replaced and I occassionally find my Ultegra lever gets stuck when trying to downshift and needs to be pressed a few times to engage. I took it back to the shop but I'm still having issues. If I'm not having an issue...