Bell Super Helmet

Rodders

Likes Dirt
Howdy

I'm looking to remove and clean the pad just above the eyebrows and I noticed they are looped through the plastic strip that forms part of the retention system. I presume you are able to disengage the strip where it is connected at the front to take the pads off but after trying to carefully prize it off there was no give.

Is this removable and if not how do I access the pad? The retailer advised not to remove it and google hasn't been my friend on this.

cheers

bgarry

Likes Bikes
Yes, It is removable. I have a spare set of pads and swap them over reguarily to wash and dry them.

Follow the plastic strip through the pads and it clips into the helmet (red cricle in the attached image) and you can pull on it firmly to unclip it.

Brendan

Bell-Super-Helmet-2.jpg

Howdy

I'm looking to remove and clean the pad just above the eyebrows and I noticed they are looped through the plastic strip that forms part of the retention system. I presume you are able to disengage the strip where it is connected at the front to take the pads off but after trying to carefully prize it off there was no give.

Is this removable and if not how do I access the pad? The retailer advised not to remove it and google hasn't been my friend on this.

cheers