Search results

1. Sutek

NSW Giant XTC - Large ***SOLD

I can't believe you've not sold this, mate. 20". Is that BB to top of seat tube? I can't ask you to measure the TCC as you're taller than me. I'll Google specs and come back. Damn - why ain't I taller!!!!
  2. Sutek

NSW SOLD: GT Avalanche Expert (XT White Bros DT Swiss) $700

Dude, if this was a large, I'd snap it up! Sorry. Good luck with the sale
  3. Sutek

1979 Downhill Race Video

Makes riders today seem a little bit precious, don't it. Flynnym I think I saw you in this.....:)
  4. Sutek

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Goes to show you don't believe everything you hear hehe. You see, us Villagers never venture out, let alone consider going over the bridge. Bad things happen.... Clearly, I am a coffee novice based on the apparent knowledge here. Mite go get up cup of Blend 43.
  5. Sutek

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Campos rules You guys must come to Shellharbour and get the taste of Campos. Both Swordfish Cafe and The Bean Roasted espresso bar are Campos dealers and the bean is second to none. Swordfish is Cyclist friendly, and have a tasty fooood menu too. I think they mite be the only two Campos...
  6. Sutek

Is there a future for this?

Very cool! Giddy up.
  7. Sutek

iron horse

Was good enough for Rennie to win the 2003 World Cup Champ on a four bar Iron Horse. And Sam and Brynn to tune their craft.
  8. Sutek

Up hill climbing problem

I was going to chime in with the magic word, but The Cat (rightly) beat me to it. 'CADENCE' When you spin REALLY think about your legs running in perfect circles around the bottom bracket. You're clipped in, so pay attention to 'pulling' up and back with your foot just as much as pushing...
  9. Sutek

fork lockout

Personally I've never seen the point to lock-out on forks. Shops will say it's good for bob-free cycle path riding or fire roads, but if your forks are set up with correct preload and you fit the bike then a good riding technique should negate the lock-out. If you're bunny hopping you are...
  10. Sutek

Jamis?!?!?!?

We've just got a load of Jamis Special from The Bike Shack in Nowra. Some 45% off! Click here for their details: http://cyclenet.com.au/info/user/16 Dave and Jill are awesome people and will do anything to help:D
  11. Sutek

Giant Faith 2010 Thoughts/opinions???

What the man at the Gay Bar said. :D
  12. Sutek

Giant Faith 2010 Thoughts/opinions???

Sux when you ask a question, and you just get a knob-end reply. The bike is brilliantly set up for all round hard hitting. The angles are spot on for that balance of precision and confidence. Don't worry about the rear, these guys make their own frames and, granted in years gone by have...
  13. Sutek

The bicycle industry: Design survey anaylised 4/05

Its material- carbon/alloy/cromo. Its colour and aesthetic paint work. The aesthetic form and shape, it looks smooth. The brand name. The marketing you've seen Its technological features. Does the companies history come into your purchasing choice? Yes. No. Do you prefer to...
  14. Sutek

Best ways to wash your bike

Wash your bike depending how much you love it. Why you would need high pressure in the first place is beyond me. Probably been left too long covered in shit. Warm water, ar wash, thick gentle sponge and hose off the rest. BUT - Most importantly - dry and LUBE all moving parts. Don't...
  15. Sutek

AUS 2011 MTB Champs DH results Sik Mick is back!

Congrats to all! How about young Connor Fearon with that time though!!!!!:)
  16. Sutek

PSA - Titus stupidly cheap frame sale before they're taken over by On-One!!!

mmmmm, do tell, mate. Bang for buck they must be worth something, but alas my widening ass has not smothered one of these babies....yet ;)
  17. Sutek

Yeah you're right, mate. Norco had to carry a sticker on their stays also, but I think as of this year the patent has expired. Someone can probably elaborate on this. I think this is how Avanti managed to use the horst link on their new dual sussers this year. Which look mighty good too, I...
  18. Sutek

Horst link. FSR was a patented term from Specialized for their design using a Horst link. Norco used the same as VPS. Many others. Here is a link from Titus: http://www.titusti.com/suspension.html :)
  19. Sutek

ooooh baby! That's damn sexy. Great deal it would seem. Well done:)