Search results

1. D

DH bike for 3000

i was just wondering what all you would think would be the best dh bike for me ive been looking at the giant faith2 the scott nitrous 20 and the norco atomik i am 14 years old the bike will just for downhill and i will be riding the adelaide tracks i weigh 55kg and am 170cm tall whats your...
  2. D

general s.a chat

crime cycles is on milne road in redwood park shopping centre across the road from redwood park school.
  3. D

InsideLine DH: Round 2, Mt Torrens.

would you have any of plate 940 in junior hardtail with a black helmet and red googles. cheers dewey.
  4. D

What do you think of this bike.

yea mate i have raced downhill on a hardtail before and do tracks quite often i just want a dually.
  5. D

That is australian dollars.
  6. D

hi i was wondering if you guys think this would be a good bike to start racing downhill on it would be my first dually and im about 170 tall and 55 kilos and will be doing the adelaide tracks.and it is selling for 1400 cheers dewey.
  7. D

InsideLine DH: Round 1, Montacute. More Pics Added.

junior hardtail plate 939 + 940 sweet pics by the way
  8. D

giant faith 2 vs norco atomik

what do you guys think of the new scott nitrous 20 and aproximetly(spelling) how much do they cost cheers dewey...
  9. D

yea i have but i dont like konas to much just look a bit weird to me...
  10. D

i have just started to get into some downhill and freeride and was wondering what you would think would be the best bike for me im 14 about 5,6 and 50kg and do fairly big drops and rough tracks..
  11. D

Sr Suntour

three of my friends had sr suntour forks and they all snaped them within a month of not very hard riding...
  12. D

Show us your D.I.Y bike parts !!!

the guy at my lbs told me to make hanger out of brass and it would be 50 times stronger than the alloy ones..
  13. D

Riders in Adelaide WTF is wrong with you ? ;)

where abouts did you go riding man??????