giant faith 2 vs norco atomik

dewey14

Squid
i have just started to get into some downhill and freeride and was wondering what you would think would be the best bike for me im 14 about 5,6 and 50kg and do fairly big drops and rough tracks..

Atomikryder

Likes Dirt
i would go the Atomik (not just saying it because i own one) but the Atomik is better value for $$$ as i have have had a ride of the faith 2, dont get me wrong the faith is a good bike but the atomik has good spec for a reasonable price and has handled evrything ive thrown at;)

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'de got the faith 2 but theyre both good bikes. Have you also looked at the stinky, stinky supreme, coiler etc?

Nobi Wan

Likes Dirt
yeah man i am thinking about the same 2 bikes as well... from what i have heard they are both nice bikes and both pretty good value for what u get... best thing is to just have a ride on each one and see what feels best for u... :cool:

dewey14

Squid
Renegade said:
I'de got the faith 2 but theyre both good bikes. Have you also looked at the stinky, stinky supreme, coiler etc?
yea i have but i dont like konas to much just look a bit weird to me...

dewey14

Squid
what do you guys think of the new scott nitrous 20 and aproximetly(spelling)
how much do they cost cheers dewey...

Bat Man

Likes Bikes
Im looking at the same bikes too, im guessing that you are buying from Aldgate Bike Shop, if so then you can get the faith 2 for around about $400 cheaper than the atomik if you pay cash in hand (i think). Im going with the faith 2 for the price and coz i think it looks better.

also, are you the little kid on the norco manik?