Search results

1. J

Is chain lubing after every ride overkill?

So true. My drivetrain has lasted for yonks & has seen awful crap along the way. Put effort in with pre/after care & quality chains can handle plenty of shite. After my TF2 lube is finished I'll try the South African squirt stuff. Cheers :)
  2. J

Looking after a weary body...

I think i might start up yoga then, it sounds very beneficial. If your body feels like its been thrown from a low flying plane like mine does occasionally, is there a product that can help me strenghthen/nourish a recently re-constructed shoulder joint and minor knee pain?. Im keen to trial...
  3. J

Not overkill. By the time your chain is making "noises" damage/stretching has already occurred. Prob one of the best products currently out there is TF2 PLUS+ , its a lubricant with a teflon surface protector added. Every now and then wash your chain if grime build up is noticable, but thats...
  4. J

Hi bud, I find that wiping & lubing the chain after pretty much any dry n dusty longish ride or wet ride is necessary for a long chain/chainring & rear cluster lifespan. Example: Bought new bike in march 08, Im just about to change my drivetrain!, a lot longer than what most drivetrains let...
  5. J

Hello! Welcome! Who are you?

How old are you? 34 What state do you live? QLD How long have you been riding? 7 yrs Whats styles of riding do you do? XC,AM, FR and hopefully DH again in a couple months. How often do you ride? 2-3 times a week at the mo, usually min 6-8 rides a month. Tell us about your...
  6. J

STOLEN Specialized myka comp dual sus xc bike

Bike: 08 SPECIALIZED MYKA COMP Colour: DARK BROWN AND LIGHT TAN WITH SMALL PINK BAMBOO TREE GRAPHICS ON TOP TUBE / SEAT TUBE Date it was stolen: FRIDAY THE 6TH OF FEB Where it was stolen: ROYAL BRISBANE WOMANS HOSPITAL REAR BIKE RANKS Specs: ROCKSHOX TORA LE FEMME FRONT FORKS, L/BROWN IN...
  7. J

NSW Brand new sram x.7 shifter SOLD DELETE PLEASE

x7 Shifter iHi Im interested, Ill offer you $50 for the shifter and will pay freight if under $ 10.00. Im in Brisbane. Hope that is a reasonable offer. Regards, Justin.
  8. J

Kenilworth 08.03.09

Hi Rys, Any pics of #75 from Kenilworth SS 8th march? Blue & white fox gear & Giro lid on a white GT DHi.
  9. J

sold

About the Warrior Hi, are you including the rear shock with the frame?, If so, how bout $370 freight included?
  10. J

Mt Stuart Downhill Race - 24th February 2007

Yo, gun rider you......aint. Funny Alec McJo, Out of the huge Cairns contingent of....3 riders, where were u? :confused: I was hoping to pit my new stab against yours. Its not like you did'nt kno it was on. I told you about it 4 wks ago. Ha ! :D Do you ride as large as you blab? If so...
  11. J

wanted:kona stinky

05 Stinky Umm yeah, thats an ultra low price considering all that bling, Id be suss. Everyone knows head angle and therfore bottom bracket angles and height clearance is easily changed on the Stinky's, simply by sliding the crowns down to the minimum setting as per indicated on most Marzocchi...
  12. J

wanted:kona stinky

2005 Kona Stinky For Sale. Hi there, I've got a nice & neat stinky for sale, 05 model, matt green in colour. 18 months Ive owned it for, used for freeride & downhill use. Factory stock :Marzocchi Drop Off triples, Hayes Hfx 9 brakes, Fox DHX3 rear shock. This bike also comes with: Aerial...