Search results

1. feltq650

Sold

Sold sold sold sold
  2. feltq650

Dartmoor Phantom GONE SOLD

Item: 2011 Dartmoor Phantom Location:sydney Item Condition:hardly used Reason for selling: whistler Price and price conditions:SOLD SOLD SOLD, thanks to everyone that was interested. Extra Info:bike is awesome, only ht ive ever gotten on and felt instantly comfortable. I could manual...
  3. feltq650

sold please delete

Sold, please delete
  4. feltq650

delete please

delete please
  5. feltq650

Alpine stars bionic neck brace SOLD

SOLD! Item: White Alpine stars bionic neck brace Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Lack of use. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: White, includes X-straps Pictures:
  6. feltq650

A few things you won't see every day.....

So, I recently got a few new bikes/frames. A dartmoor Phantom and an S&M 38 special custom built frame. The Dartmoor came about thanks to Rick from fearless cycles who i cannot thank enough for giving me such a great set up with the frame. I cannot recommend the Dartmoor enough, it is just so...
  7. feltq650

Sold Sold

Sold sold sold
  8. feltq650

NSW Sold

Sold sold sold
  9. feltq650

A few

Just thought i'd post this up as i havent really been shooting in ages and i quite liked these. C&c is appreciated. Oh and they're straigh of the camera no editing as i can't get my head around cs5.
  10. feltq650

Booner Brigade Adventures

So we all headed to a local track on the weekend and nick(littleman) decided to do some filming.Let us know what you think :) http://vimeo.com/14155750
  11. feltq650

4X white goodness!

well, i finnally got one! it seems like its been comming for a while now and hear it is. My morewood enza, and i love it! rides so well, flex is non-existant. pretty much the same build as the old goose, but will probably change something pretty soon.weighs high 12's with some heavy stuff on it...
  12. feltq650

clayborne

well, after realising my intense was a tiny bit to small for me i decided to up grade. So i began looking for a longer frame and found one. Its a Clayborne Pro XXL with a 22 inch top tube and it is the stiffest bike i have ever ridden. Had it for a while now, it rides so well. really stolked...
  13. feltq650

first ride...

well, i got my new bmx last week and am super duper stolked on it and got to ride it for the first time today. Huge thanks for nick (little man) for the photos. And to belrose cycles who helped me out with it and are a super rad shop.
  14. feltq650

Something i havent done in a while...

Well i decided to go down to rolly today and shoot. Something i havent done in quite a long time. I forgot how much i enjoy taking photos, and i got a few runs on others bikes. Hopefully you enjoy these photos. nick Greg Greg, smashing the berm. Roost much? nick greg...
  15. feltq650

Sold 2009 intense pro xl SOLD

Item: red 2009 intense pro xl Location: sydney Item Condition: perfect, hardly used Reason for selling: new frame on the way, as the current one just doesnt feel right. Price and price conditions:SOLD!!!!! Extra Info: Bought mid way through last year with the intention of getting into...
  16. feltq650

Bmx racing

Im not to sure how many bmx racers are lurking on hear but hopefully some one can help me with my question. I've been informed by my local bmx club that i have to get a yellow number plate. Ive ridden quite a few races , only clubbies, and they havent really worried but i figured that it might...
  17. feltq650

Booner brigade-gobblins sesh

Blew the dust of the camera recently and decided to get some shots of greg down at the local trails. hear are some more. theyre fairly average though. and one of nick. again not so great.
  18. feltq650

quick question

hi, im looking to order a wheel set for chain reaction cycles. looking at the popular 721's on pro 2's. in the advertisement (i guess you'd call it) it states "Wheels are supplied as qr and can be converted with the included 15mm conversion (XC rims – 355, 4.2 and 717) or the 20mm conversion...
  19. feltq650

15mm vs 9mmQR

ok, so at the moment im running qr and the wheel flex's like there is no tommoro. i'm running a dabomb hub with adapters. i am considering new forks as well. So my question is: should i stick with qr but get a qr specific hub rather then a hub with addapters? and is 15mm that much stiffer...
  20. feltq650

Crank Bros Opium SL 1 1/8" Headset

looking at getting one of these. Anyone used them? if so how long did it last etc? should i look at anything else before purchasing? cheers :)