Search results

1. billy b

Why do dirt jumpers have their seats pointing up?

:D yer and also its out of the way when you do no-footed cans and can's:D
  2. billy b

stocky stp

man i rode one today and it felt so good...the wheel base felt so short and so kool...the urban camo mtx's would look so sweet on it but;)
  3. billy b

b.m.x

:confused: sorry wrong section:confused:
  4. billy b

b.m.x

please delete
  5. billy b

Norco 125 or Giant stp1

if your going for a minority sorta bike dont get tha stp...thay are everywere... but thats because they arnt a bad bike, the 07 stp 1 is definatly good but i would go for tha norco 125...they r well spec'd and look super cozmic:cool: im unsure about tha 07 125 but it will be betta then tha 06...
  6. billy b

Good song for movie?

Afi :D a.f.i:D - dancing through sunday... :D awesome song and fairly fast:D
  7. billy b

Word Game thingo

the game sum 41 or blink 182????
  8. billy b

Word Game thingo

mowhawk 360 or backflip??
  9. billy b

Stp 2

bout 1050 but you could maybe get one cheaper dude... they are a mad bike to... my friend got one the other day and they are pretty sweet
  10. billy b

Cessnock....another DH trail gone

At least make an attempt to spell correctly or don't post at all.
  11. billy b

get me out!

:D yer i ride every day...:D ;) me and my mates every day after skewl;) ... :cool: theres nothing else to do out my way:cool: ... :rolleyes: screw homework:rolleyes:
  12. billy b

2007 giants

?????does anyone know if the price of the zero has changed much????? :cool: :eek: coz i like the look of it:eek: :cool:
  13. billy b

Word Game thingo

last minute ovcourse:cool: ???do homework... or dont do homework???
  14. billy b

who liked drop in last night ?

yer drop in was awesome some good jumps n stuff... :eek: that wooden wallride was cosmic:eek: ... the only thing that i dont like is that Dylan Tremblay(??spelling??) isnt on it thats crap:( ....
  15. billy b

Newcastle City STREET RIDE!

:confused: ?????hey fella's are yu's going next week?????:confused: :D coz i might be able to go next week:D
  16. billy b

:mad: sorry i wont be at the sk8er early and MAY be there for the street ride i hope..:mad: :rolleyes: i cant get transport but if i cant go this week i'll try for next week:rolleyes:
  17. billy b

Word Game thingo

g- banga...lol vidio hits or rage???
  18. billy b

??agent bikes prices and info??

:D would you be able to post or pm me some details about the build kits:D ... price and stuff if that is possable and not to much hassel;) ... im new to all this sorta stuff and i dont really know what yu get in these build kit things ;) (if it isnt to much hassel);) :D thanks heap's dale:D
  19. billy b

yer fella's ill be at the sk8 park at bout 4 o'clock if any 1 wants to ride while theres a bit of light... ;) im keen;) not good ;) but keen;) :cool: hahahaha:cool: :mad: first time street riden newy and im on a farkin B.M.X:mad: atomikryder (tweety) r u comin 4 a ride????
  20. billy b

When did you learn?

training wheels at 2 mem told me 18 months so 2 will do... i wa son on a dinky as soon as i could walk at 10 months and training wheels at bout 18 months old ( info all from mum):rolleyes: asif i could remember....:rolleyes: