Search results

1. billy b

b.m.x

please delete
  2. billy b

??agent bikes prices and info??

hey fella's:cool: :rolleyes: does any one out there know any prices of the smith SE and/or orange agent bikes??? ... and were i find a dealer in n.s.w... and if they are 24" specific or not.. and if yu can buy them as a hole bike or just as a frame ;) any help is much appreciated fella's;)
  3. billy b

post your dj

:D i wanna get an idea on what every ones riding these days for dirt jumps and also ideas for my bike post your dj please and thanx:cool:
  4. billy b

norco 250 vs stp zero

hay guys:cool: its taken me a while but i have narrowed it down to the norco two50 or the giant stp zero:cool: i was just wondering what are the strenghts and weakness's of the two if any one knows please share:confused: hahaha with my wages these bikes are pretty much it for me:mad: i...
  5. billy b

norco shore 3?

hey guys :cool: :D i went into newcastle today to look for a new dh bike and came across a norco shore 3.. it felt sweet as, in my opinion but what do you think??? i will proberly only be doing dh but maybe a little freeriding? but keeping in mind i dont want to be saving till next x'mas...
  6. billy b

what dh bike for me????

hey guys im looking to buy my first downhill bike. i was thinking of getting a giant ac and doing it up over time but i wanna get the right bike. but in saying i dont want to be saving up for ever because im so keen to ride.. im 16 and still at school and i like norco's, iron horse's...
  7. billy b

giant ac or keep saving???

hey guys im thinking of getting into downhill but dont really want to spend a lot of money straight away... i was thinking of getting a giant ac and then doing it up over time... or do you think i should keep saving and get a dearer one??? if so any suggestions??? i like norcos, giants...
  8. billy b

funnest skate park(bike park) in n.s.w?

what do you think is the best park is to ride in n.s.w???????
  9. billy b

06 norco two50????

hey guys im looking for a new bike and the norco 250 caught my eye and i was wondering what everyone thinks about this bike????:confused: any input would be mutchly apreiciated thanks
  10. billy b

should i run pegs?

hey im about to get a hardtail suited to dirt jumping and street but am not sure whether to run pegs or not... just for something a little different:eek: ... does anyone know the advantages and/or dis-advantages of running them on a 26 inch..because my mate told me they can bend axels or...