Search results

1. J

dk bicycles

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone knows any good shops in Melbourne that sell DK bikes. I called a few and nobody seemed to be able to help me. Im looking at getting the 2010 DK Cygnus 24". Anyone know if theyre out yet? Its been quite a few years since ive been looking at bikes so I cant...
  2. J

*ALL SOLD* Lots of stuff. P1 included

Ok I wasnt sure of where to post this but I thought here cause theres a complete bike in here. I have lost interest in riding and my car is eating my bank balance. Since all my stuff is lying around i figure its time to get rid of it. Items: 04 Spececialized P1 (complete), DMR Rhythm frame...
  3. J

thursday/poison the well fans

Just read this on http://www.australiapunk.com/ Thursday/Poison The Well Dates Thanks to bombshell, here are the dates for what could be the best tour of 2004. Also of note is that there are two Sydney Big Day Out dates. Hmm...Check it yo: Fri 16/1 Big Day Out, Auckland Sat 17/1 The...
  4. J

DMR rhythm frame price

Could anyone tell me the price of a DMR rhythm frame brand new? Cheers!
  5. J

how much?

I dunno where I should post this so im posting it here. How much do you think my bike is worth? Its a DMR rhythm. Brand new ridden maybe 4 times, not hard at all. The bike is almost 100% specced with DMR parts cept the brakes and wheels. Its got DMR Moto tires, DMR wingbars and stem, DMR...
  6. J

wanted: 98-00 Z1s

Yes I know theres another thread like this but I didnt want to take over his with my requests :) I want some CHEAP Z1s preferably 4" just to keep me going till next year when Manitou bring out (hopefully) their 3" dj/street fork. So if anyone can help me out id appreciate it. :)