how much?

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
I dunno where I should post this so im posting it here. How much do you think my bike is worth? Its a DMR rhythm. Brand new ridden maybe 4 times, not hard at all. The bike is almost 100% specced with DMR parts cept the brakes and wheels. Its got DMR Moto tires, DMR wingbars and stem, DMR cheifton cranks, DMR V8 pedals, DMR Trailblade fork, DMR saddle, DMR Revolver front disc hub, DMR Revolver SS rear hub, tektro rear brake and hayes HMX1 front brake. Im not selling yet which is why its not in the buy and sell im just looking for a price. It is in EXCELLENT condition (I cannot stress this enough :D )

Cheers!
James.

S.

ex offender
They retail for about $1500 right? Maybe $1k if it's that new, but maybe less even.

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
yeah they retail for about $1700 I think so I figured around the $1k mark. It is in damn fine condition so I was hoping to get maybe a bit more. Im selling cause im real low on money at the moment and being a poor tafe student with a gf sucks :lol:

S.

ex offender
$1700? Yeah, 1k sounds about right then. Unfortunately, bikes suffer huge depreciation over here.

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
yup its so true. It sucks but what can ya do, I just need money real bad. Plus im in debt to my parents too :(

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
sell your girlfriend :lol: just kiddin mate
i reckon if its lookin new and has NOTHING wrong with it u could get $1200 for it... would warrenty still be valid?

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
peachy said:
sell your girlfriend :lol: just kiddin mate
i reckon if its lookin new and has NOTHING wrong with it u could get $1200 for it... would warrenty still be valid?
Yup theres absolutly nothing wrong with it at all. I dunno about warrenty. I heard that as long as you had the receipt it can carry through to second hand. And even if it doesnt how can they prove you wernt the original buyer if u have the receipt? Does anyone know how long the DMR warrenty is?

bighitter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you desperately need money real quick, sell it for around $1000 - but if you can hold out a while try selling it for a little more and see what happens, it can't hurt