Search results

1. Hamo

DH Something Revolting

Well, I was talked into buying an Evil Revolt, I parted out a Glory DH1 and changed a couple of parts around, blew my budget but I'm still smiling! Basic Specs are: Frame: Evil Revolt M , flipchips set up in the slack position, head angle on steep position. (will be playing around with this)...
  2. Hamo

Rear DH Wheel 150X12mm

Item: Rear wheel suitable for Downhill 26" 150mmX12mm condition: Good Condition, hoping for something that's had minimal use. price: If you have something name a price. location: Perth, don't mind paying shipping. post: Whatever contact: Send me a PM and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P...
  3. Hamo

STOLEN 05 black STP1 4/9/09 PERTH

Just had my old faithful STP stolen today from Central TAFE in the city. It's got hardly anything stock on it as I bought the frame and fork only when I got it. I was lending it to an international student who's staying with me at the moment, who was using it as a commuter. Fluro yellow...
  4. Hamo

*Found*

Item: Fox 36s, preferably FLOAT or TALAS but will look at Vans if the price is right or Rockshox Lyric fork Location:I'm in W.A. Willing to pay postage. Item Condition:Reasonable, I don't mind scuffs/scratches, as long as everything inside is working smoothly. Price and price conditions...
  5. Hamo

"Affordable" Neck Braces

Well, I've done a search and it came up with a few results, which was interesting but in the last 6 months it seems the number of people racing downhill with these has grown a lot, so I was hoping more people could recommend an affordable but effective/comfortable neck brace. I didn't think I'd...
  6. Hamo

All Mountain bike - what would you recommend?

Well I've been looking into getting an all mountain frame for a while. Probably looking at something with about 6 inches of travel with a pretty slack head angle - good for bombing the downhills. I've had a look around and done a search but couldn't find much. I recently read the latest AMB (I...
  7. Hamo

STOLEN:(W.A) Maroon STP W/ Zebra seat.

Bike : Mates Giant STP Colour: Powdercoated Maroon. Specs: Manitou Nixon Forks, Gold/orange DaBomb Glock stem, Built Bar and pedals. Zebra Seat, Avid Juicy 3 rear brake and singlespeed. Date stolen: Any time from a week and a half ago from 20/3/08 (Went to get his bike and found it was...
  8. Hamo

My do lots of things bike.

Well I decided I wanted a bike which can do a lot of things...which is a squishy, cause my back got rather sore with my hardtial dirtjumping and trail riding.. So I decided to get me a Trance X... I don't have alot of money so I just got the base model, But its nice still I think Smile I got...
  9. Hamo

A little trip.

Well, about 8 weeks ago I decided to use some money I inherited to get away for a little while, and go ride around somewhere.. So, I wanted to go to europe, but Western Europe is Expensive.. so I decided it had to be Eastern Europe... and I've got a penpal in Estonia.. so I was thinking, Great...
  10. Hamo

Sturdy rear shock with Lockout?

ok.. I've done a search and couldn't find anything specific.... I'm currently looking into buildng myself up an allmountain rig.. I'm not entirely sure on the frame... but probably looking at around 6" of Travel on the back. I'm a pretty light guy (60 something kg)... but I plan on doing a few...
  11. Hamo

Different Gasses in air sprung suspension?

Ok.. i did search and didn't find anything.. but I was thinking today... if you could change the type of gas (air)in an air sprung fork/shock... would it make any/ much difference to the performance of the shock... Ie.. Helium instead of the regular mix of gasses in the regular air).. or...
  12. Hamo

IH Sunday

Okay.. well I thought it was time for an upgrade from my black diamond... and I wanted a downhill race bike which I didn't have to upgrade too much on in the future... So I thought.. stuff it.. may as well get something half decent then So I got this little girl: So everything is...
  13. Hamo

My Dually.

Ok... well I got this cheap last year as it was an 05 model and the shop was selling it cheap. It's an 05 black diamond double.. came with stances so I finally said bye bye to them. Specs: Fork: 2006 Fox36 TALAS Wheels: WTB Dual Duty laced to some random WTB hubs Brakes: Hayes 9 with 8"...
  14. Hamo

Headset probs

well the title kinda says it all. Whats happening is Im getting ALOT of play in the top part of my headset. It feels like there isn't really anything keeping the steerer centered in the headset, yet Im pretty sure everything is in place. I just changed my fork over, and its got a little worse...
  15. Hamo

RUnning dirtjam pros as solo air

well, Ive been messing around with my dirjam pros, and I took the coil out and I think they feel really smooth with just the air... I was wondering if anyone knows if I'll break someothing If I pump the air side up and take the coil out and ride with it... or will I break something? (I suspect...
  16. Hamo

Solid bar ends?

well my local mtb club requires the riders to have solid bar ends to compete in downhill races. I don't really know what they mean by this. ( I did do a search but didn't find anything in this forum) can anyone explain ?
  17. Hamo

Crankarm fallen off..

well I let my brother ride my bike home from his work.. he says after 20 seconds of riding the crank arm fell off. the problem is, the nut /screw or whatever holds it on has been lost :( my crank arm is a holzfeller btw... there are a few things I could do.. but I;m not sure if theyh will...
  18. Hamo

which fork to buy?

Ok.. well I should say first that I did a search, but didn't find anything useful... so heres my problem... I've got a Black diamond double... and It has Manitou stance flows. I'm always bottoming them out, and I've broken them once (sent them back to get repaired) but Now I want a new fork. I...