Search results

1. X

Huffy

So how do I get rid of this Huffy Owner below my name, and make it a Santa Cruz Owner? :D
  2. X

Wanted: 2003 Monster T

Contact me @ SWStern@optonline.net with price and pictures. I would really like to pick one up for this season, looks sick :D
  3. X

24inch wheel 14mm through axle

I need a 24 inch DH style wheel that I can put in the back of my Super 8, Im sick of hearing people say I should already have one back there. It needs to be 14mm thru axle style to fit, and just a rim that can take the downhill/freeride. New or used, dont care, just good condition and send me...
  4. X

Super 8 Eye to Eye Length

Does anyone know the rear shock Eye to Eye length on a Santa Cruz Super 8. :? This is for Super 8 (2000-2002). I got a Rockshox in the back now, a deluxe pro i believe, but I wanna get an RC on it or the new Fox DH. Thanks
  5. X

Santa Cruz Super 8

Just got it together for this season. Had master cylinder and whole front brake assembly repaired, and new shifter. Also added the second wheel on MRP. :D And I got 2000 Boxxer externals with the 2001 race 7 inch internals (Painted to match bike). There is nothing like a Santa Cruz.