Search results

1. puddles

My new frame

SPECS Frame-BILT FRAME FROM DH DIRECT Fork-Marzocchi Dirt Jam 100mm travel Crankset-Truvativ alloy 32t with ring guard Hubs- imperial disc hub Rim F-Alex DM24 with eyelet Rim B Alex DM 24 with eylet Spokes-14g stainless black Rear YDOPEN Hydraulic with 8 inch rotor Tyres F minon R...
  2. puddles

advice on da bomb frame

hey. I am thinking of buying a da bomb grenade frame but i have no idea what they are like!!! if any one has one or have ridden them could you please tell me how good they are cheers Tim
  3. puddles

disc break noise

hi there i own a shougun rhythm that i have up graded, i run a single speed kit and only a rear disc break. its hard to explain so forgive me if im wrong but when i pedal quick the calaper rubs on the disc and makes a realy bad sound . please advise me on what to do. many thanks Tim
  4. puddles

dj/ park frame

What: dj park frame ns bitch Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: canberra Extra Info:
  5. puddles

Need Help on single speed

hi guys i own a shogun rythm and I wont to single speed it. I was hoping to do a conversion with out the chain tensioner thing. is it possible to not use one with vertical dropouts?????? I heard a few blokes are doin it but im not convinced!!! thanks alot Tim
  6. puddles

Shogun Rythm upgrade

Frame-Shogun alloy Freeride Fork-Marzocchi Dirt Jam 100mm travel Crankset-Truvativ alloy 32t with ring guard Bottom Bracket-Truvativ Hubs- imperial disc hub Rim F-Alex DM24 with eyelet Rim B Alex DM 24 with eylet Spokes-14g stainless black Rear YDOPEN Hydraulic with 8 inch rotor...