Search results

1. D

Gamesmanship in sport

I try not to play compeditive sport because of the cheating and crap like this that goes on.
  2. D

Post the best pictures you've ever taken

Here a photo of a fish i caught the other day.
  3. D

Tales from the 4th Dimension

Your mind pieces together information from both your eyes and creates what you see. You will see strange things if you stare into the dark. Stare for long enough, and have some ideas in your head and you will see anything you want. Best thing to do it not look directly at something, by...
  4. D

Iraq; Opponents to the war, correct again. Turkey will invade #222

I definately haven't been brainwashed. Guys generally don't join the army unless they are prepared to get send O/S, to any country, anytime, for any reason. I'm actually getting sent O/S early next year and i'd like to think that the majority of the public actually supports the troops on the...
  5. D

Group B, thredbo

Looking like no one cares about group B -Sean
  6. D

Some happy snaps from the Thredbo National round

Good pics mate. I'm still waiting for a pic of 227 but it look like i hid from the cameras all weekend. -Sean
  7. D

I would agree there have been alot of undesired results from the war, and I know there is alot of foreign fighters flocking to the area, and being trained in places like Pakistan. What is your solution to this? Iran, DPRK and other places may accelerate their nuke program because of...
  8. D

The general public doesn't have all the information available to them to make and educated decision on something like this. I might be jumping to conclusions, but last time I checked most of us didn't have access to the finer details of the global weapons trade, drug trade and know who is...
  9. D

Looking back in history and pointing out military events where you believe the U.S made mistakes is a little ludicrous. Let me know the last time you declared war on a country or invaded foreign soil. -Sean
  10. D

I think the most dissapointing thing to come from something like the Iraq war would be the lack of global support for problems facing our planet. It's like no one cares about drug addicts, unemployment until someone robs them, then they complain no one is doing anything about the problem...
  11. D

I support the war and still do. The fighting in Iraq has just proven how much of a problem there is in the area. It's easy to stand back and do nothing, wait for problems to solve themselves. It's take alot to put your balls on the line, get up and do something. I would rather see...
  12. D

Cannondale Australia - Stolen Bikes

Sounds like a good heist, personally is wouldn't ride a Cannondale even if it was stolen and dirt cheap. -Sean
  13. D

Lithgow State Mine DIG day this sunday 27-8-06

I'll bring my 400 kg pitch roller -Sean
  14. D

honesty

I found a wallet a few years ago, it had about $100 cash in it. handed it into the cops, had to give me my details (address etc) and then they must have passed it onto the person, she sent me a box of chocolates and a thank you note for my troubles. I could have keep the cash and bought...
  15. D

sold

sent you a PM. Sean
  16. D

painting forks

How hard could it be. -Sean
  17. D

ATX1DH frame.

You still looking for one? i have one from a bike i just disassembled -Sean
  18. D

Oxford Falls: We need to be careful/respectful!

everyone one on this site will be dead before you have no places to ride, it's no big deal. -Sean