Search results

1. Randy Rhoads

Our Sweet New Trails picture updates.

Looking good. Get some action pics up when there finished.;)
  2. Randy Rhoads

My street, dj bike

Pikes would be nice on that, not that I would normally say that. haha. Id also go with some different cranks like WTP Royals, Profiles or something similar. But thats up to you. Other than that it sound nice. Why have you gone with an Alex DM24 front wheel? They are really weak if you...
  3. Randy Rhoads

Free rice.

Haha, I dont get how you did 100 questions in 5 minutes but well done!
  4. Randy Rhoads

US Anti-Gay Church To Pay 10.9M

Freedom of speech or too far. Im with the jury but the $10,900,000 fine is insane. From BBC News
  5. Randy Rhoads

Free rice.

I found that website a few month ago. It kind of has nothing to PROVE it is giving any rice. Disturbed, how is your vocab level only at 32 but your so high? I remember doing it and I was at 48 but then I got bored at like 300 I think.
  6. Randy Rhoads

Pimpest Aline Park??

Nice but its not the pimpest:p. My friends ALine Park: Boxxer WCs, Deity Bar +Stem XO mechs Saint Cranks Easton Flatboys ODI lockons and the rest is stock. Awesome bikes though!
  7. Randy Rhoads

Atomlab's new GI 60 Fork!

They look cheap and ugly in my opinion. Like something you would get off a KMart bike.
  8. Randy Rhoads

.:Street Bike:.

PM me with your msn and we'll talk business tomorrow.;)
  9. Randy Rhoads

Subliminal Messages

^^^ Dont they all come with DVD players/burners?
  10. Randy Rhoads

Subliminal Messages

Send it to channel 10 with a letter claiming your some important investigation company who is considering legal action and see what they say back.;)
  11. Randy Rhoads

Subliminal Messages

If anyone find out what ends up happening with that, post it up straight away. In SOSE out teacher was telling us about it and its been banned since like the 80's. Channel 10 might be in for a pretty big lawsuit. Or maybe they found some kind of loophole in the system?
  12. Randy Rhoads

HAHAHA, what a pimp cruiser

This was posted like a year ago. The guy must have a bit of money to blow. He actually thinks there are 2 pairs of Dorado's in the world?:confused: I saw that same bike model just with stock front wheel and forks in a shop last week. Cant remember the price but it was really high.
  13. Randy Rhoads

Negative Feedback on ebay leading to civil suit

She's full of it. It would cost way too much and there is no case anyway, he would win. Tell him to tell her the product sucked and she deserved the bad feedback. Just out of interest, did she leave him bad feedback?
  14. Randy Rhoads

Argyle 318 vs '08 DJ1s

The Argyles are cheaper, look better, lighter and you can fiddle around with the adjustments (compression, rebound, lockout) very easily so I would say go with them.
  15. Randy Rhoads

My Jamis Komodo 2.0 2007 model hardtail What do you think

You should shut the hell up you hypocrite. I have honestly not seen one decent post from you in your whole time on this forum. The Jamis Komodo is not meant for "extreme trail DJ" so he's right anyway
  16. Randy Rhoads

What do you think of the 08 bikes?

No. They are overpriced and arent that great.
  17. Randy Rhoads

Anodising aluminium

Just for people interested in doing it yourself, it isnt easy. One of my stepdads employees does it and I cant give you an exact figure but his setup cost over $2000 and he can only do things about as big as a 16t cog.
  18. Randy Rhoads

Choose My Bike!

Are you retarded? You just got a thread pretty much exactly the same as this closed. Why even make a new one!
  19. Randy Rhoads

Soundwave Festival

Pfft BDO will better. I'd go just for Rage. Looks okay but Im already going to a few big concert next year so Im giving it a miss.
  20. Randy Rhoads

Choose my new bike!

I dont known if you have heard of the 'search' option but you should really use it before posting a thread which is the sames as 100's of others. Oh, and personally I would suggest something second hand as you can get a great bike for that price. If you dont want second hand I'd say get one of...