Search results

1. Stone67

sold

:):p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :) :p ;)
  2. Stone67

Whats the difference

I don't wanna sound like a dick, but anyway:o , whats the difference bettween a DJ, street and a four cross bike? Nah I really dunno.I have wasted so much money already. I started with a peice of crap Mongoose and moved up to a GT all mountain, and finally recently got a 07 A-line.So I am now...
  3. Stone67

Should I ?

Ive never raced. I just got an A-line today, Ive never ridden. Ive done a bit of riding up at the youies on my i-Drive 5..(Not the DH track but Travs Diamond) Im old and probably slow. Should I just say FARK it and hit the Youies Sunday (can't make it for Saturday). Or would that be a crazy act...
  4. Stone67

07 A-line

:D It came today. 1st one posted yay. Sorry about the crapiness of my pics. I always knew it would come to this eventually:rolleyes: 2007 Norco A-Line Overview / Specs / Geometry General Model Name: A-Line Frameset Frame: Hydraformed aluminum, 196-229mm travel, adjustable BB height...
  5. Stone67

Bike Park

Just seen this news story and thought some might be interested http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,20818113-2682,00.html
  6. Stone67

Trading access

I don't wanna piss anyone off, but I applied for trading access a few days ago and Iv'e had no feed back. How long should it take or did I stuff up the application in some way (normal for me). Its just that I should have got some money sorted tommorow and I NEED A DOWNHILL BIKE......I NEED IT IT...
  7. Stone67

Pushi

Does anyone know what's going on with Pushi in Melbourne:confused: , have they gone under or something. Im having trouble getting in contact with them.
  8. Stone67

GT i-Drive 5

I went out and got the goose thinking MTB'in looks like a relativly cheap way of having fun in the dirt. Not really knowing what I was doing, I soon realised this little beastie wasn't really up to what I wanted to do. So I went and upgraded to the i-drive, I really love it, but can see the day...
  9. Stone67

Bike/ shuttle trailer

Im thinking of building/ buying a bike specific trailer and can't really find much information. Ive had a gutfull of stuffin my bikes into the back of the car:mad: , and was thinking of something I could put a few bikes onto. Im only new to MTBin, and havent had a good look at the setup's used...