Search results

1. sheffnut

Anyone Riding Oxford Falls this weekend???

Is anyone riding oxford falls this weekend? me and a couple of mates and "the dude with the van and trailer of bikes" will be riding there on sunday. Anyone keen for a ride?
  2. sheffnut

Does Anyone Ride a BMX AND a DH MTB???

hey fellas, at the moment i ride a 24" hardtail during the week at the bowl and a glory on the weekends, and i was thinking of getting a BMX. The only problem i saw was the change in size each weekend when i get on my big boys bike. Does anyone else ride a BMX AND a DH MTB???????????? cheers
  3. sheffnut

Hitman - The Donna (Pink BMX :D)

:eek:OMG:eek: THAT IS SEX ON WHEELS!!!!!! BEST BMX EVA!!! i'd soooo tap that!
  4. sheffnut

Sex on Wheels!

I have a serious question guys. People have said that I should take the stickers off my rims and some have said to take 2 off. What do you guys think I should do???? thanks
  5. sheffnut

Sex on Wheels!

lol yeah, you sure know your skateparks ;)
  6. sheffnut

Sex on Wheels!

Hey fellas, I just finished my bowl/street bike and I thourght I would post it up for you guys. Constructive critisism accepted ;) Specifications: Frame - Da Bomb 24" specific w/horizontal drop outs, 2.7kgs Forks - DMR Trailblades Crankset - Deity, 30t sprocket (black) Chain - KMC...
  7. sheffnut

Ns bitch. NEW CRANKS

nice ride dan, the new cranks look trick!
  8. sheffnut

My sxc bowl bike

really? I thourght 32 to 13 was fair hard. Should i go to 32 to 12??? thanks for your input
  9. sheffnut

Suburban White 07 New Pics

sweet bike trent! love the black and white colour scheme
  10. sheffnut

My sxc bowl bike

yeah, they were truvativ husselfelts and then i sanded them down heaps smooth and then polished them.....it was a trek!
  11. sheffnut

Snaped San Ku Kai's

Hey guys, i thourght i would just show you a pic of my snaped forks. i snaped these last monday at the bowl doing only a disaster:eek: as u can see they snaped cleanly at the joins.
  12. sheffnut

My sxc bowl bike

Hey fellas, Specifications: Frame: 4130 Da Bomb CR8 with horizontal drop outs Forks: DMR Trailblade 2's Headset: Diatech Stem: Truvativ Bars: Polished Grips: Diatech Lock on Brake: Diatech Anchor Seat: T H E Cranks: Shimano LX Pedals: NS Leg Eaters Chain: Shimano HG93 Tires...
  13. sheffnut

Ourimbah

Awesome vid olly, love the music! keep up the good work mate!
  14. sheffnut

DMR Trailblades OR 24 San Ku Kai's ???

thanks for your opinions guys would rigids come with some kind of warranty?
  15. sheffnut

DMR Trailblades OR 24 San Ku Kai's ???

Hey guys, im looking for some ridgids for my street bike and I was wondering which forks to get. DMR Trailblades and 24 San Ku Kai's tickled my fancy the most but I thourght I would ask you guy which ones are better first. thanks heaps
  16. sheffnut

custom 604

sweet bike jack, how is it riding ridgids?
  17. sheffnut

Oxford Falls Road Gap

just as u first start riding, there is a little kicker then a right turn. You pretty much ride over the first corner, keep riding and there it is!
  18. sheffnut

Oxford Falls Road Gap

pics up now sorry for the delay
  19. sheffnut

Oxford Falls Road Gap

Heres some pics of us at oxford falls last weekend its a road gap about a 6 meter gap. heres pics
  20. sheffnut

Snaping Chains

ive had the front one for nearly a year and a half is it time to change it?