Snaped San Ku Kai's

sheffnut

Likes Bikes
Hey guys,
i thourght i would just show you a pic of my snaped forks.
i snaped these last monday at the bowl doing only a disaster:eek:
as u can see they snaped cleanly at the joins.

Attachments

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,
i thourght i would just show you a pic of my snaped forks.
i snaped these last monday at the bowl doing only a disaster:eek:
as u can see they snaped cleanly at the joins.
Disasters snap frames as well as many other sorts of forks but its strange considering the awesomeness of those. I'm surprised but disasters do but pressure on frame and forks....

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No offense but you must be a pretty big guy. Plus as suggested before disasters are exactly what their names state. very bad for mountain bikes.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Disasters snap frames as well as many other sorts of forks but its strange considering the awesomeness of those. I'm surprised but disasters do but pressure on frame and forks....
ahahaha, there is nothing awesome about the sanku rigids! they snap like tooth picks and if you ask me, they are worse then trailblades

i would never buy them or even think about buying them or even recomend them to anyone

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahahaha, there is nothing awesome about the sanku rigids! they snap like tooth picks and if you ask me, they are worse then trailblades

i would never buy them or even think about buying them or even recomend them to anyone
Worse then trailblades is a biig statment I mean they pretty much come pre-bent. I really didn't know that these were that bad never heard anything bad about them until now. So rebates is pretty much the only option left then

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Worse then trailblades is a biig statment I mean they pretty much come pre-bent. I really didn't know that these were that bad never heard anything bad about them until now. So rebates is pretty much the only option left then
well trailblades do bend, but sanku's snap:rolleyes:....and well i would rather forks that bend, then snap and you loose both eyes, several teeth and look like a blind hilly billy after :p

and yeah rebates are the only rigid fork to get or a S&M pitch fork i think it is in 24"

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Exactly why a 5 piece fork (7 if you include the dropouts!) is stupid. Unnecessary welding, unnecessary joints.

That being said, nice effort :)

benni

Banned
pfft NO ONE EVER CARES! did you hurt yourself? like seriously i cant see you coming out of that cleanly

tim_69

Likes Dirt
thats nasty. I bent my pair not long ago to and they told me bends don't come under warranty but snaps do.. so looks like your all sweet for a new pair.

24 bicycles have to really do something about that seeing that they pride themselves on strength and reliability, thats not good for business!

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gee, that isn't good. Well I hope your are going back to forks with suspension. But gee, that would have made a really bad noise. :eek: